Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost got tricked by a shemale and even worst for my friend...

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to the bar last night, and this girl( I hang out with once in a while) introduced me to this other girl. Anyways this girl was all over me, witch seemed kind of odd, and I was a little turned off by her agressive behavior. Anyways, I kind of blew her off but the other part of me wanted to get laid, but didn't go for it. We exchanged numbers, and that was that.

Anyways, my friend noticed that she was horny so he went after her. She invited him to her place, and then was playing fable 2 for 40 mins, and she passed out. So nothing happened between them, but they started exchanging text messages.

I was also exchanging text messaged, but then something seem odd.. so I googled her number, and behold she was a shemale... I also checked the local craigslist, and behold she got an add..

So moral of the story, watch out for shemales

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i sort of doubt that this is going to be a problem for most people

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, your friend took a "girl" home and played fable 2????

I never understood the obsession with prostitiutes and lady boys. I've seen so many rich foreigners go overseas and they buy prostitues and hook up (buy) with lady boys. It's as weird as it is disgusting. Especially when it's easy to find a real woman and hook up for free.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
My best friend's older brother was in the military. He would hang in the trash bars that surround most bases. Anyways, one night he brought a chick home and 'she' gave him a blow job. He then attempted to go down on "Heather." Yep, reached down there and felt some ****.

Was he stationed abroad? Thailand and such places are notorious for having so many shemales.

Reaction score
My questions are:

1. How did you google and find all this out unless you were so desperate that you were trying to stalk the person and paid for that info.

2. You also know a lot about finding shemales. I would of never thought to look on Craigs list for that??? How did you even know?

3. Why and I really mean WHY would a female friend of YOUR even introduce you to that thing? Women can tell. So why would she even attempt something like that?

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Was he stationed abroad? Thailand and such places are notorious for having so many shemales.
I mean this is the least gay way possible....but there's some hot shemales in Thailand. You'd never be able to tell they're guys. A lot are raised as females by their parents from when they're kids. Forget what the name of those ones is. My buddy made out with one in Subic Bay. We don't let him hear the end of it haha

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
there are many trannies at straight clubs these days... they know that there are many desperate men and at 2am after being rejected by every cute girl and the fat ones too many men will settle for what ever.. Desperation and alcahol is a dangerous combination.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. :crackup:

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
My questions are:

1. How did you google and find all this out unless you were so desperate that you were trying to stalk the person and paid for that info.

2. You also know a lot about finding shemales. I would of never thought to look on Craigs list for that??? How did you even know?

3. Why and I really mean WHY would a female friend of YOUR even introduce you to that thing? Women can tell. So why would she even attempt something like that?
1. I had a hunch, that's why I was turned off by him/her
2. Most shemales are prostitutes, because they take hormones pills, and it's very expensive.
3. I asked her, and she said she didn't know...

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
1. I had a hunch, that's why I was turned off by him/her
2. Most shemales are prostitutes, because they take hormones pills, and it's very expensive.
3. I asked her, and she said she didn't know...
I tried googling several numbers and it's a pay thing so you actually paid to look that persons number up???

Is this a common practice amogst this community to pay those services to stalk people?

I also had no idea about that information that you KNOW on shemales. Facinating. A whole world of reality that I have never delved into.