Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost did it with a friend

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl who was my collegue before and we always had a good vibe together. We use to do a lot of stuff together as friends but then yesterday i was at her place and we started kissing and touch etc. After a moment she stopped it and said she has started to date someone and that she should have told me that. I took it as a test so i was unbothered and then we kept kissing and touching a bit more and then we stopped. Why did she do this at the first place and what can i expect from her?

Peace

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did it because she was feeling attracted to you in the moment. She stopped because she's not 100% on letting you out of the friend zone. But, you're obviously off to a very good start, if that's your goal.

You didn't really elaborate on details so it's hard to say.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on and give her that middle school D.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is that it was a recurring thing throughout the night. Kisses and touch mixed with laughter and cuddles. We even kissed before we said goodbye in the end of the evening. I know that we always had this strong chemistry and she even saw me with another date once (and i know it can boost everything). Im more curious if she was tellin the truth or only testing me.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a moment she stopped it and said she has started to date someone and that she should have told me that.
If there is another guy or not, doesnt really matter. She is either faking it or clearly open for you to take over.

I guess she wanted to check you out if you have the intention on something serious or just be friends with benefits.

That was the point when you should have said "i wont tell him if you dont" and escalated to sex. According to all the kissing and fun involved, i am pretty sure she would have rolled with that.

This would have been a vague enough reply to keep her guessing if you want her to fall in love with you or just fvck.

What do you want from her now?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thing is that it was a recurring thing throughout the night. Kisses and touch mixed with laughter and cuddles. We even kissed before we said goodbye in the end of the evening. I know that we always had this strong chemistry and she even saw me with another date once (and i know it can boost everything). Im more curious if she was tellin the truth or only testing me.
Should have pushed a little farther.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have pushed a little farther.
To be honest. I was turned off a bit when she mentioned someone else. So i was unsure if i even wanted to continue when she has someone else. But i really dig her

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, dont be "unsure what you want" in front of her.

"Grab 'em by the *****" or go home if you are turned off.

As you dig her, you better get a follow up date soon and nail her without insecurity about the (imaginary?) other guy OR you will likely end up in the friendzone...... which will hunt you all your life for the missed oportunity this was.