You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
True, she'll see it as her right to see your texts or check your phoneNothing to hide isn't power at all. Nothing to hide takes away all of your mystique which in the dating game, especially in the early phases of dating (first 3-4 dates), is very important. While this may have paid off short term as off the cuff and laissez faire (and notice there is nothing in there about whether it DID pay off or not other than some nebulous "being bold turned her on" -- personally, I think it comes off a little bizarre), I think longer term it will backfire. She now expects access to knowing everything with no limitations. Boundaries are important.
Yeah, checking your phone is rude.There is literally no reason to do something like that. Not to mention that it's extremely rude towards a person, man or woman, to look at your phone during a conversation, unless you have to stick to a schedule or an emergency occurs.
Walking off immediately is too extreme. Just address it in a calm way. If they keep doing it, you should leave. You have to be strict with this.Yeah, checking your phone is rude.
What do you do to when someone you're having a conversation with does this? Walk off or call her out or shift your attention?
Noted, ThanksWalking off immediately is too extreme. Just address it in a calm way. If they keep doing it, you should leave. You have to be strict with this.
Right - but the bigger issue in the short term is you now have lost a lot of your mystery. Also - letting her potentially axe another potential date/plate you have by handing her your phone is just downright silly. Just dumb on multiple levels.True, she'll see it as her right to see your texts or check your phone
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Her response especiallyI kinda like it. It could be fun for a laugh.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I mean to me this all seems too petty. Why prove you have options if you really do?If you have more females competing for you, just do as I do: leave your phone on the table.
She'll see the Whatsapp message accompanied by a hot picture of their rival, and you just turn it off.
It shows that you need no validation from females and that you have options. And she is more likely to believe that you'll treat her respectfully when she's on the other side of the equation.
But turning off your phone is the best option if you're dealing with a shy/insecure woman.
It's all relative. Just don't give random b1tches your phone, that's not useful in any way.
I'm not saying I'm not focused on my date.I mean to me this all seems too petty. Why prove you have options if you really do?
Oh look another girl is texting me!
Bro you should be focused on your date and seeing if she is trash or not, can you bang her tonight? Good rapport?
Instead guys are hoping another girls texts them and the date sees on some senpai notice me tip
Shameful.
SOME= Chicks that love playing games to cut their BS?I'm not saying I'm not focused on my date.
If I get a text from another, fine, if not, fine again. I don't care.
Of course you should be enjoying your date, but that can be used on SOME chicks.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.