You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I think it’s better to rock the serious expression for any guy less than Chadlite.Smiling can enhance or make you more approachable if your SMV is already high to begin with. If you have a low SMV, no SMV, or too DLV, then a smile will just look weak, or that used car salesperson smile.
My own experience, in many non-verbal encounters with women, a smile makes them look away from me very fast. It almost feels like an instant non-verbal rejection. I don't like feeling allot of non-verbal rejections in public when I'm going through my day to day routine. I don't need to be reminded that I'm a non-Chad or ethnicel or whatever, so I'm probably going to smile less or not at all at most women unless I'm in a mode that I want to increase my emotional exposure out there at large in that type of way. I have no need to want to smile at men. The only girls that may smile back tend to be too young or in High School and I'm not after jail-bait.
I'm not sure to what extent that a random smile to a lady may be intrusive to her at the moment and she may be flinching. A forced smile could also sub-communicate nervousness and fear, she picks it up, and starts flinching. I also can flinch too when a woman is passing by because I don't feel a presence of mind or readiness to extend my personal space to her if I'm caught up in my own thoughts. So, some of my formerly alleged non-verbal rejections may really be just flinching rather than non-verbal rejection. If you know the lady and she behaves in a rough manner after you are being friendly to her, then I think the hostility or rejection would be more clear and defined rather than imagined.I think it’s better to rock the serious expression for any guy less than Chadlite.
I’ve smiled at women I knew (who happened to be above my looks league) as purely a friendly/warm gesture. I knew the score and HONESTLY was NOT flirting with them. I had no agenda. Nevertheless, they got quite offended and scowled at me back.
Rather than play the “Am I allowed to smile at her?” game, I actually don’t smile at women at all these days.
I only smile briefly at guy friends, guy acquaintances and guy coworkers when I greet them because they know how to take it. (They know I’m straight, and it means nothing. Just friendliness and they get that.)
As with most things, it sounds like smiling is a more complicated thing for men than for women.Yeah, smiling is something that seems extremely nuanced and has to appear confident and spontaneous to have a desired punch and takes allot guts and balls if done right.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
People like the bad@ss anti-hero type like Wolverine or Batman though.I'm not sure whose going to desire to be near or attracted to tight locked in face like the terminator.
But what comes out bonds mouth indicates humor, intelligence and ultimate confidence.People like the bad@ss anti-hero type like Wolverine or Batman though.
How often does James Bond smile? Or Clint Eastwood?
Only after the lay when she has become a known quantity to him, but movies are obviously not real life…How often does James Bond smile? Or Clint Eastwood?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That just means good script-writing and delivery of the lines.But what comes out bonds mouth indicates humor, intelligence and ultimate confidence.
Its mystery method 101. Its like the first thing suggested whereas most women are plagued by chronic resting ***** face.Did any one read this he says if you smile all the time at women not a fake smile just be happy they want to be around you , and it’s like a magic wond any one tested this out yet ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That’s the bottom line.Just do what's natural. If grinning ear to ear isn't natural or easy for you, don't try.
Same goes for being funny: if you aren't, don't try, and if you are, don't try not to be.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.