Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Lots of these studies are poor in design and the results are misinterpreted by journalists and the laymen doesn't know how to properly read dataI remember reading that article, and it made perfect sense. Of course, we're aware attraction doesn't always make sense when it comes to women.
There was that study awhile back that said that women found men who smile less attractive than even guys who appeared shameful. There was a lot of discussion here about it. I don't think you can conclude much from it though, because the method was showing pictures to women and letting them rate them. Actually being smiled at in real life would probably carry an emotional context to it that isn't there with the pictures.
It's odd though, because men rated the pictures with women smiling most attractive, which is just what you would expect. Apparently there is something about men smiling that can suggest weakness. But I think a lot depends on who the man is, and his manner when smiling.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...y-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women
In the picture they used of the guy smiling, the guy looked like a goof.Lots of these studies are poor in design and the results are misinterpreted by journalists and the laymen doesn't know how to properly read data
IRL smiling conveys confidence and the energy feels good. Compare it to a stiff lip stoic face.In the picture they used of the guy smiling, the guy looked like a goof.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What if your life makes you happy?Smiling most if the time is a weak please be my friend type of vibe. It is grasping at straws. A genuine smile is too difficult to pull off if you are starving for a girl.
That does not mean it is expressed in smiling at random strangers unless you want to be an easy mark target.What if your life makes you happy?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Very situation dependant.That does not mean it is expressed in smiling at random strangers unless you want to be an easy mark target.
That is a position where you are serving the public though, just pointing out. Women tend to excel in these positions, because they are natural nurturers and we like it when they are subserviant to us.I do it more when interacting with women , they seem to want to be around me more see me at work etc I work in retail , like clothes they come in more than the used to nowhere what happens
You might be confident in your awareness ans ability to defend yourself.That does not mean it is expressed in smiling at random strangers unless you want to be an easy mark target.
George Clooney is a famous actor who is also considered to be sexy so his SMV is through the roof. If I had the same SMV as George Clooney, then a smile could add or complement the already established charm. You may as well say be a world famous actor and have lots of money and fame to do what George Clooney does. Yeah, most celebrities aren't crying incel.George Clooney is always smiling. Isn't it the Sosuave credo to do what he does?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.