Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I think it’s better to rock the serious expression for any guy less than Chadlite.Smiling can enhance or make you more approachable if your SMV is already high to begin with. If you have a low SMV, no SMV, or too DLV, then a smile will just look weak, or that used car salesperson smile.
My own experience, in many non-verbal encounters with women, a smile makes them look away from me very fast. It almost feels like an instant non-verbal rejection. I don't like feeling allot of non-verbal rejections in public when I'm going through my day to day routine. I don't need to be reminded that I'm a non-Chad or ethnicel or whatever, so I'm probably going to smile less or not at all at most women unless I'm in a mode that I want to increase my emotional exposure out there at large in that type of way. I have no need to want to smile at men. The only girls that may smile back tend to be too young or in High School and I'm not after jail-bait.
I'm not sure to what extent that a random smile to a lady may be intrusive to her at the moment and she may be flinching. A forced smile could also sub-communicate nervousness and fear, she picks it up, and starts flinching. I also can flinch too when a woman is passing by because I don't feel a presence of mind or readiness to extend my personal space to her if I'm caught up in my own thoughts. So, some of my formerly alleged non-verbal rejections may really be just flinching rather than non-verbal rejection. If you know the lady and she behaves in a rough manner after you are being friendly to her, then I think the hostility or rejection would be more clear and defined rather than imagined.I think it’s better to rock the serious expression for any guy less than Chadlite.
I’ve smiled at women I knew (who happened to be above my looks league) as purely a friendly/warm gesture. I knew the score and HONESTLY was NOT flirting with them. I had no agenda. Nevertheless, they got quite offended and scowled at me back.
Rather than play the “Am I allowed to smile at her?” game, I actually don’t smile at women at all these days.
I only smile briefly at guy friends, guy acquaintances and guy coworkers when I greet them because they know how to take it. (They know I’m straight, and it means nothing. Just friendliness and they get that.)
As with most things, it sounds like smiling is a more complicated thing for men than for women.Yeah, smiling is something that seems extremely nuanced and has to appear confident and spontaneous to have a desired punch and takes allot guts and balls if done right.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
People like the bad@ss anti-hero type like Wolverine or Batman though.I'm not sure whose going to desire to be near or attracted to tight locked in face like the terminator.
But what comes out bonds mouth indicates humor, intelligence and ultimate confidence.People like the bad@ss anti-hero type like Wolverine or Batman though.
How often does James Bond smile? Or Clint Eastwood?
Only after the lay when she has become a known quantity to him, but movies are obviously not real life…How often does James Bond smile? Or Clint Eastwood?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That just means good script-writing and delivery of the lines.But what comes out bonds mouth indicates humor, intelligence and ultimate confidence.
Its mystery method 101. Its like the first thing suggested whereas most women are plagued by chronic resting ***** face.Did any one read this he says if you smile all the time at women not a fake smile just be happy they want to be around you , and it’s like a magic wond any one tested this out yet ?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That’s the bottom line.Just do what's natural. If grinning ear to ear isn't natural or easy for you, don't try.
Same goes for being funny: if you aren't, don't try, and if you are, don't try not to be.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.