Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the good girls are taken, why bother?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great posts Comic_Relief :D

for the doubters

Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

for those with faith

Quote : Pook
”Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks.”

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

to HB9 : “you know, if you had your nose done you’d be an 8” - Johnny Bravo

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

EXACTLY. In fact, almost all hot girls I know don't go even a day being single. They make sure they have one guy before they leave the other, and this also keeps them from getting "hurt." The point is, you can't get these women if you're constantly worried about the other guy(s) in the situation. If you want something, every now and then you're gonna have to step on someone's toes to get it. Don't try to force break-ups or anything, but by all means, if the girl is trying to seduce you or something, go for it... that guy doesn't own her anymore than you do. Last but not least, remember, girls only care about loyalty when THEY'RE the ones getting cheated. Sad, but true.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
EXACTLY. In fact, almost all hot girls I know don't go even a day being single. They make sure they have one guy before they leave the other, and this also keeps them from getting "hurt." The point is, you can't get these women if you're constantly worried about the other guy(s) in the situation. If you want something, every now and then you're gonna have to step on someone's toes to get it. Don't try to force break-ups or anything, but by all means, if the girl is trying to seduce you or something, go for it... that guy doesn't own her anymore than you do. Last but not least, remember, girls only care about loyalty when THEY'RE the ones getting cheated. Sad, but true.
True!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, as a side note, in a way you're doing that guy a favor by ending his bad relationship early. If the girl isn't attracted to him, he's better off without her.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ideas put forth in this post have yet to fail me!

Last night, I was offered by a mother their daugther for a girlfriend. She just said, "You look cute, smart, and you are funny. Would you like to date my Lexi?" I already have a girlfriend.

Another girl that was acting on stage for a play started flirting with me the entire play and she ended up almost tackling me trying to go out with me.

Once you raise enough value, they will start approaching you. I've never stopped raising my value. Will you?

comic_relief

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's true. I am at the stage where I can raise value to girls I don't even know. The problem is, I need to work on being a little less intimidating because I sometimes find girls staring at me from a distance but they usually never advance more than that.... I suppose, what more do you need right?

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
And no good girl is a 100% "good girl"... any girl will cheat... now, the trick is, that every woman's tolorance of what they will take from their current BF before they cheat is different... Some it may take a little, some it may take alot. They aren't "good", they jus thaven't reached thier breaking points YET

I know right now, if I decide to date girl I am sleeping with, as long as I am doing what I was doing to make her like me in the first place, she isn't going anywhere, good girl, bad girl, whatever.. it's when I STOP doing that, stop being a challange, stop challenging myself that girls "cheat"

‘Ah, people often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves.’

-Aesop's Fables’

We often blame girls for OUR problems... Don't get mad at her cheating on your or her cheating, question what did you do differently than when you started dating to make her want to cheat... stopped being a challange? Got out of shape? Stopped being Ambitious?

It's always the cheater's fault. If you're not getting your needs met, then end the relationship and find someone else. You don't go behind someone's back.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
It's always the cheater's fault. If you're not getting your needs met, then end the relationship and find someone else. You don't go behind someone's back.
I agree. This isn't the best place to argue against cheating, but if anyone is going to get the blame, it ought to be the cheater. The reality of the situation is, most cheaters are just too scared and too weak to end the current relationship, out of fear they will get rejected by the person they are cheating with and end up with no one. People who do shi-t in secret are pitiful and do not deserve any sympathy, regardless of the situation.

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When ever you meet a beautiful woman just remember somewhere theres a bloke whos sick of shagging her"

-Alfie

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the title and well the person who typed it up must be definilty retarded. Open those got damn eyes up and look around at the girls, not just oogle at them but actually look at the way they interact with you and other people. Dude there are some really nice hot chicks out there that are single, just go out and talk to as many as you can and amazingly you will just stumble across some stunning chick thats single.

God so much negativity, some of you guys need to lighten the F up, and just chill out with this cant get a girl crap.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpfromdayone said:
Yeah, as a side note, in a way you're doing that guy a favor by ending his bad relationship early. If the girl isn't attracted to him, he's better off without her.
Well if that helps you sleep at night................ you home wrecker you :D

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

The answer to the original question is actually hidden in the question itself:

"All the good girls are taken..."

This is really a true statement. Since most "good girls" are "taken", then this may be exactly how YOU should get them...TAKE THEM!!!!!

...hear the sound of Victory Unlimited laughing maniacally from a great distance...

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Most high quality HB9's are in long term relationships.

Last edited:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1 said:
Well anyway it has become apparent to me today that most girls are already in an exclusive relationship. And the only ones left are the below average girls and those who only casual date.

Maybe i am looking for someone i can pursue for a LTR. Most of the girls i come across on campus, theyre either attention seekers, beat around the bush, or dont present their IL clearly, hell for all i know they alrady have a bf but dont tell me. I dont want to be anyone's puppet, or fool. I just want mutual reciprocated feelings and intentions.

Honestly im getting sick of this, and many times knowing this i just dont want to bother anymore.

I think right now im in dire need of inspiration. Maybe a sign or hope that it isnt all that bad. What have you guys got to say?
Stop being a whiner. You KNOW there are PLENTY of great single women out there.

You're saying what you're saying because you're lazy and don't want to put in the time/effort (yes, effort) of getting your ass out into the field and taking some chances.

Grab your balls and make it happen.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get online today and another face lift for the site. No matter.

I just read the title and well the person who typed it up must be definilty retarded. Open those got damn eyes up and look around at the girls, not just oogle at them but actually look at the way they interact with you and other people. Dude there are some really nice hot chicks out there that are single, just go out and talk to as many as you can and amazingly you will just stumble across some stunning chick thats single.
I was out at the State Leadership Convention for the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) and met a HB7.5 to 8 without a boyfriend that has a 8.5 to 9 for a personality.

At my girlfriends prom, I met a girl that is exactly what I was looking for and could have hooked up with. She was HB 8 or 9 that was single

Gee, I was out at my girlfriends prom and met two awesome HB8s (at least!) single. I hung out with my girlfriends and one of those girls. She was saying how hard it was "...to find a guy that wasn't a player or a guy that was too nice. Sheri (my giflfriend), you are so lucky that you found one of those guys before they are taken up."

This prompted me to ask my girlfriend after they left. "What do you mean by 'lucky'?"
She said, "Your attitude of I don't care combined with the fact that you are in touch with your emotions, high self-esteemed, smart, sexual, and very highly motivated. If girls knew about you, than you would have fights being fought over you every day because girls dream about your type of everyday."

This took me aback although I handled it with the smoothness of "Thanks."

I was just so suprised by the fact that she said this, I learned all of these traits from sosuave. I improved my lot, but if you continue to have a bad feeling than you will never improve and become stagnant and your heart will die. stagnate or die? Live or die?

comic_relief

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1 said:
Well anyway it has become apparent to me today that most girls are already in an exclusive relationship.

blahbity blah blah

I think right now im in dire need of inspiration. Maybe a sign or hope that it isnt all that bad. What have you guys got to say?
Since your premise is false to begin with, everything that follows your first sentence is just jibber jabber.

False implies X (F-> X) where X can be true or false is always True. (F->X) ~ T

hee hee

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG. this post is EXTREMELY AFC material. this should be in the AFC bible. when is this site gonna get a big pool of players.
anyways, lets help this AFC advance to next level.

your entire mentality is BRUTAL. thinking like that is almost a guaranteed recipe for disaster. I have too much to tell you but am lazy to type. just read the bible, but a few quick things you should know

1) dont look for LTR, it usually never works out. specially if the chick gets ur intention from the beginning. why do you want a LTR anway, just keep pimpin till you die. AFC's want LTR as far as I know because they cant pimp so they settle. if anybody could pimp, they would do it trust me.

2) GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME. good or bad ones dont exist. they all have a certain nature. treat them all the same, with much less respect than you treat yourself.

3) NO GIRL IS TAKEN. just because she has BF doesnt mean anything, she is waiting to dump him for a smoother guy. even when couple are married, the heartthrob somehow always finds his way. you just gotta understand their nature.

u gotta long road ahead of you son with those thoughts, but its worthwhile to fix it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please guys the reason that I bump this is for the posts that are after the main post. It is an extremely good read. And I like your opinions based on it.

comic_relief

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with the original poster... it's not about not being able to get a girl, just about anybody can go out and somehow hook up with SOMEONE.
There's not that many worthwhile women out there IMO, hell there's not a lot of worthwhile people in general these days... but that depends on your definition of worthwhile.

See IMO there's too many people here with a childish mentality... if anyone could pimp they would do it, WTF??? "HB8 this HB10 that"... there's more to it than that for some of us.
It ain't just about going out there and f*cking everyone that gets in your way, the hell with that BS, that worked for me back in high school but not anymore, I need more substance out of life than that and there's VERY VERY few women that can provide that substance.