Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the good girls are taken, why bother?

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solo1

PM me your email and I will send you several photos of some very good looking girls I personally know (some who I have been with) who are confirmed bachelorettes and who seldom get approached or asked out.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, addressing the issue of women with bf's.... fuc-k'em. A bf is just that, a boy "friend". He doesn't own her or anything. If that girl is trying to get in your pants or falling in love with you, go ahead and go for it. I have never had a gf "stolen" from me, but I can guarantee if I did, I would know she wasn't the right girl for me anyway. Girls jump from man to man, so just accept that, and live with it.
You are starting to sound just like me.... I never did see the big deal about a girl with a BF... He isn't married to her (and even then I personally wouldn't give a damn, but you get the point)... Boyfriend is a term made popular by TV that most AFC's have been brainwashed to believe is what you are supposed to do.

If a guy can take my GF from me, more power to him.

You are not passionate about anything. Girls absolutely love passionate guys. If you are not passionate about something, then you will become boring. Boring is never a good thing.
That is true, but I doubt that's the reason why he is getting NO girls... A girl you meet at say... the Club, isn't going to look over at you and say "damn, that guy right there is very passionate about X!"

however, if you meet her, and she gives you a low interest, that usually is the reason... Then again the girl that bought me to this site, was with a guy for 3 years that was a bumb in every sense of the word, and only passion was doing coke.

The thing about being passionate is it keeps you occupided... I like women.. I like women alot, but there are certain things I am more passionate about, so if I have no women in my life at a certain time, I"m not going to go crazy like there is this huge missing void in my life.

Because it's just as important to have balance is it is to have passion... All the passion in the world will do you no good, if you don't give a girl ANY attention... a major problem I had when I was running my company... I had little/no balance in my life.

Most people are bored out of their minds, and few have truly interesting lives. This doesn't mean partying, clubbing, "hanging out" with friends, bar-hopping, or any of that typical shi-t.... I am talking about REAL hobbies, careers, interests, and ambitions

You speak the truth. As much as I love my two best friends, and any other person I know, I don't see how they do it. One of my two best friends is the only one I could see myself being.. he is extremely passionate about music and is doing something about it. He reminds me of me execpt probably a little less dedicated to what he does.

That's one thing I noticed about "hot women"... NOt that they are dumb, or are stuck up or anything like that, because most people are by default somewhat good people that wants to be treated with respect, but that they have no... depth to them... they are uninteresting besides them being "hot".

This one girl I am seeing, can't go a 30 mintue conversation without mentioning a guy hitting on her, not becasue she is trying to get to me, but simply because she knows nothing else to talk about, which is sad in it's own way.

I know girls who mope durning the week, living for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights... You live your life for maybe 6-10 hours a week? There are 168 hours in a week, that's a pretty bad tradeoff.

I remember the first time I hung out with my younger cousin, who is 20... All he and his friends do, is get together and talk about girls... NOt go SEE girls... not go out and MEET girls... but talk ABOUT them... That was odd and new to me, because I'm not used to that... My friends and I don't talk.. we do. When we are together, we are watching sports, playing pool, playing video games and girls pop up, we don't have to talk about them... It's like they were having this big ass piss test... My younger cousin would talk about all these girls that like him, and make no mistake, he isn't bad looking at all, I have no problem taking him with me wherever I go, but only to be at home alone every night of the week.

That's the tradeoff most people make... Preception vs. Reality.

As far as women being approached... Every woman gets approached.. if she is above average looking.. Probaby 1-2 times a day..

Now, she might not get approached by guys she deems "right", but she gets approached, make no m istake about that.

But what does that mean? So what if she gets appraoched or not? What does her getting approached have to do with me liking her or not?

In the GRAND scheme of things, you have to keep it simple...

1) You take what you want.. Not what you can get. Not what you can settle for, not what you can live with... What you WANT

2) LIfe isn't about women, and one, regardless of who you are, should have a passion for life, because first and foremost, life isn't guaranteed and shouldn't be taken for granted.

It's very very sad and true, but most people are dumb.. not stupid, but dumb.

Most guys live a self fufilling dream. They work a regular 9-5. Don't work out, don't read, don't learn, don't have any hobbies... They watch MTV and BET and any other TV show that tells them how "special" a certian select few are and how they will suck the rest of their lives. They watch TV shows that worship women and then they go out to clubs and bars hoping to hook up with women, and it never happens if it does, the guy has drastcially changed his standards in the prusuit of sex.

Repeat each week.

That's a very, very sad life to live.

If you aren't changed by life, you are not living life. It's that simple.

If you don't want to get up and making the most out of your life, you don't deserve to have hot women licking your balls. If you don't workout and are out of shape and have no ambition, you are generally going to attract women who dont' workout, are out of shape, and have no ambition, and be lucky to have her.

I for one, don't need women as a motivating factor... while we are putting our cards on the table, there are two things that motivate me in life... One is the fear of being broke. I am no where near being broke, but I like money. I will chase money before women 7 days a week. Hell if push came to shove, you can buy a woman.

The second is setting a good example... and that is probably the most important thing... Me being African American... there aren't too many positive examples of people who take what they want... in a legal and positive way and aren't afraid of hard work, and have their prorities in order. Also, it's nice to see someone accel in something other than Rap or sports from time to time. That honestly means a lot to me, because that's something I didnt have growing up... I want my 2 little brothers and little sister to look up and be proud that I am their older brother. They don't have to look any father then their own family tree to see someone who is successful.

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: First off,

Originally posted by comic_relief
Congratulations because you are now probably not as frustrated as you were yesterday :)

the self-fulfilling prophacies alone are nothing other then to get you thinking. I can say all day that I am charming but if I sit in front of the computer screen all day then no I will still be very uncharming.

You must put action behind what you say for the self-fullfilling prophacies to work.

i think therefore I am.

This one cannot even work without words. You need to put a certain action behind what you say.

I learned this when the rules got in my way and then they almost ruined my relationship with my girlfriend. The rules are a ****amainy round of bullsh!t because they get rid of all emotion even though that is what they are supposed to do. It is a paradox that I don't want to deal with so I don't anymore and make my own rules on life up. Once you get to the point where you are the best you. Then you will not have to worry about the rules because you make your own rules and read the situations correctly.

Comic_Relief

you just quoted one of my favorite quotes. Although i tend to believe the mind is very powerful. To think is one thing, but to believe is another, and to know is powerful. But to do is a result of all 3. juggle all 4 together, it should be almost impossible to stop a man from doing what he desires.

Of course we could all sit on our couch all day thinking of laying a girl or getting rich, but without self assurance and self determination, you're just as delusional as a guy from a mental ward.

Often self-fulfilling prophecies are correlated with optimists (which tend to be more successful) and pessimists (who tend not to be successful), opposites of a spectrum. I'd say the majority of the population are realists.

I don't particularly believe in self-fulfilling prophecies, but I suppose there are exceptions. Anyway, I think you are attributing passion too much with sociability (sp?). Having a social life is good, but if anything, the passion/accomplishments/achievement and other aspects of self-actualization come first, and do not depend on your social life. Let me tell you something though about your idea that everyone doesn't want to talk to you because you're boring: they are at least as bored as you are. Trust me. Most people are bored out of their minds, and few have truly interesting lives. This doesn't mean partying, clubbing, "hanging out" with friends, bar-hopping, or any of that typical shi-t.... I am talking about REAL hobbies, careers, interests, and ambitions. I myself have them, but without putting myself "out there" (the theme of this thread I suppose), I would get nowhere with women. I have said it before, but I say it again: Once you are at this level, it is very hard to find anyone who is as interesting as you, so that right there kinda fu-cks up the motivation to see others. This isn't my ego talking or anything, it is just the truth.
You make a strong argument my friend. Having a strong sense of self and where you're going is indeed a priority in life. But at the same time balancing your life and at the same time make time to have fun with friends and family is also important. Sometimes being too busy can be bad and having too much free time can be worse. I think right now im trying to juggle my priorities while being in the busy state, but it seems im doing a bad job so far.

You have to just be there to ENJOY the social interactions, nothing more. Learn to have fun there, laugh and have a good time with others, and in the back of your mind scope out some chicks to get. That is the best motivation I know of.
I do enjoy the spur of the moment with people without expecting much from them. As i've learned that having too high expectations usually leads to insecurities and disappointments.

Today i just got back from a seminar from campus where a speaker came in. Anyway i was sitting with my 2 friends, and next to me was my friend's classmate. when we were heading towards our seats the classmate was ahead of us, looking back occasionally to see that we were behind him. Boom i saw insecurity. OK, then halfway into the seminar my friend stepped out to meet a chick from one of his classes, which he ended up bringing to the seminar. So during the whole time, my friend was chatting with her. The classmate and my other friend kept glancing over at them. As for me, i just noticed he had returned with a hb 6 and i continued focusing on the speaker's slideshow.

With social situations like these, it makes me proud to be the new me, in control of emotions (or lacking it). and today a hb was checking out my friend, i knew why but i didnt mind. Because what they did present was insecurity, jealousy perhaps, and curiousity...but is it necessarily a bad thing?
I admit if it was the old me i'd be doing the same as them.

As a response to my original post, i think i was just feeling particularly pessimistic that day about women. Cause sometimes it doesnt go my way with them, and nothing ever really goes as planned.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things

I am glad that you were just in a bad mood that day that you posted this because it would suck if that was your actual mindset

and secondly, I'll post some thoughts on your new post and other new posts when I get back from my girlfriends on Sunday evening.

Time for the girlfriend :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rockon: :up: :up: :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^His 1000th post! Happy 1000th Comic_Relief! Don't stop :woo:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Wow I would like to thank the academy for all of this and you wonderful people :)

I love you guys!!!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
edit...sorry wrong thread

but, bump, maybe you should read this SmartOne, i was trying to quote backbreaker's post, because this thread is very similar to yours.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
why?
Smilie indicated sarcasm... but I might've actually given it a shot.... I mean come on, if no talent, low IQ losers like 50 cent can do it, anybody can.... it's time we stopped supporting bad rappers like him, the whole dam-n rap genre has gone to hel-l in the past 5 years.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solo1
Well anyway it has become apparent to me today that most girls are already in an exclusive relationship. And the only ones left are the below average girls and those who only casual date.

Maybe i am looking for someone i can pursue for a LTR. Most of the girls i come across on campus, theyre either attention seekers, beat around the bush, or dont present their IL clearly, hell for all i know they alrady have a bf but dont tell me. I dont want to be anyone's puppet, or fool. I just want mutual reciprocated feelings and intentions.

Honestly im getting sick of this, and many times knowing this i just dont want to bother anymore.

I think right now im in dire need of inspiration. Maybe a sign or hope that it isnt all that bad. What have you guys got to say?
That reminds me of a topic Tom Leykis discussed on his program. He said that he is not dating american women anymore 'cause they're too materialistic and shallow. He talks to girls from other countries and they agree with him. Indeed, It's very entertaining. You can listen to him here: http://rapidshare.de/files/7811345/...her_country_s_view_of_American_women.mp3.html

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't personally met any foreign girls my age, but I dam-n, one of these days I am gonna take a trip around the world and see how much better those non-American girls really are... physically they are attractive because they're different than what I'm used to.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpity

I was just taking my SAT's and another girl just approached me. I didn't care but she still started the conversation and everything. I still don't do any approaches. Let them do the tough work instead of myself.

comic_relief

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker...

A woman i'd want to be a bf to would have to have integrity to starts with. Women who cheat have no integrity...and that leaves me wondering what else they don't (or do) have as well. You want to talk sme seriously irresposible behavior then that would be anyone who cheats... I'd just love to test positive for some STD because my no brainer gf wen't out and acted like a ho for a night. So seriously if you believe that what you say about women and cheating is true then i will be a ONS man for life ;-)

As for all the good girls being taken. This is BS. I mean think about it, how could this ever be true? Firstly you are assuming that all men are good catches then because you basically assume all the 'good' women will stay with AFc, tards and asshoels for life... i don't think so. My point? They will come around for another go. And in effect what you say is negative whining in the first place because they aren't all taken :rolleyes:

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many girls will treat you like gold if you create enough attraction within them.

Once you learn how to find the type of women you are looking for you will find them everywhere.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you find them everywhere?

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone may have said this already, but I get girls complaining to me about how all the good guys are taken. Go figure.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many just believeing this BS just shows how bad some of you guys are.

1. There are so many fuvking girls out there that don't have a GF just look how many AFCs are in the damn world compared to Naturals/PUAs/DJs. If you really sit there and look at social dynamics how many people actually fuvk alot of girls? How many people actually fuvk more than 5-10 girls in there life?

2. Because there are so many AFCs in the world there are so many girls out there, There are so many hbs in my school and 80% of them are single. Most girls you can't even believe them on whether they have a bf or not

3. Girls with BFs can be taken you know, its not that hard to fuvk a guys gf if you know how too and if you know solid game

4. Stop saying negative sh!t abot how all the good girls are missing whats a good girl too you?

5. As you cry about AWs, hb9s and 10s that are bitvhes, think about it if you were there bf or fuvking them would they being acting like a bitvh? hell no. There just bitvhes to you and just being a AW but if you can game her.

6. Count how many guys that you know have gfs compared to the ones that doesn't. Girls lie about having bfs sometimes there not even there BF there just seeing him and getting to know him.

Bottomline stop limiting yourself saying all the good girls are gone and all thats left are sluts/AWs/Bitvhes. An if that was the guess there wouldn't be guys on seduction sites anymore because there would be no one to approach and there would be no one getting puvvy so its basically a waste of time learning this. Get the fuvk out there and game girls and you will find out there are actually good girls after passing all the obstacles that makes you think she is a AW, bitvh, etc.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was going to say something, but now I realized something...

Maybe you all should get out of USA. Seriously.

Things seems to be pretty fvcked up around here! :(