Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the good girls are taken, why bother?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well anyway it has become apparent to me today that most girls are already in an exclusive relationship. And the only ones left are the below average girls and those who only casual date.

Maybe i am looking for someone i can pursue for a LTR. Most of the girls i come across on campus, theyre either attention seekers, beat around the bush, or dont present their IL clearly, hell for all i know they alrady have a bf but dont tell me. I dont want to be anyone's puppet, or fool. I just want mutual reciprocated feelings and intentions.

Honestly im getting sick of this, and many times knowing this i just dont want to bother anymore.

I think right now im in dire need of inspiration. Maybe a sign or hope that it isnt all that bad. What have you guys got to say?

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee you there is a girl out there right now that is thinking the same thing.

-Sapiens

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the good ones that are the commital types are taken early, even before 20 yrs. old! The rest that are left are the more unstable ones. If you're still single and a 'good' guy after 20 .. good luck in catching a good catch. The best solution at this point is to make yourself the best catch possible and not lower your standards or fall for a girl you know is not worthy or clearly unstable riddled with insecurities. The good ones are likely to find you if you stick to it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its never good to look for a LTR. Look for someone cool to date and then turn it into a LTR if things work out. It will change your perspective and all the vibes you give off to women.

Maybe you also need to shake things up a bit. Strike out and get some new friends, join some new club... just get a different new circle of friends.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Most of the good ones that are the commital types are taken early, even before 20 yrs. old! The rest that are left are the more unstable ones.
Aren't they all unstable (at least to some degree)? :D But if you insist, just gotta go for the 18 year olds!

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most good women are NOT taken by 20. That is a ridiculous load of malarkey. Most chicks I know who married early were not desirable, and some were downright gross.

Most good women, in fact, don't get taken until after they finish school and establish themselves a bit on their own. This means that not until at least 25-26.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as a good girl or a bad girl...

there are girls that you have alot in common with, and some you don't...

I for one, dont' like the prototypical "good girl".. the ones who do the 6 year relationships in high school...

different women provide different needs for me... you just have to understand what needs they fufill and use accordingly...

You don't meat a girl at a BAR and take her seriously, I don't care how "great" she is (of course there are exepctions, but this a good defacto rule to follow), you sleep with her, go out a few times and when it's over, ,as it will eventually will be, just remember the good times.

AS for the prototypical "good girl" they actually repuse me... they remind me too much of guy AFC's... they usually aren't in relationships because they are in LOVe, they are just afraid of being SINGLE, whihc tells me they have no backbone/personal integrity

They havne't had the "life experiences" that other girls have... they usually make boring people to talk to...all they want to talk about is how much in "love" they are or how they "feel" about something, and when something interesting comes along, say.. I don't know.. their feelings on proverty in 3rd world countries..just something that requires you do get off your lazy ass and know something about what's going on, they have no clue.

And no good girl is a 100% "good girl"... any girl will cheat... now, the trick is, that every woman's tolorance of what they will take from their current BF before they cheat is different... Some it may take a little, some it may take alot. They aren't "good", they jus thaven't reached thier breaking points YET

I know right now, if I decide to date girl I am sleeping with, as long as I am doing what I was doing to make her like me in the first place, she isn't going anywhere, good girl, bad girl, whatever.. it's when I STOP doing that, stop being a challange, stop challenging myself that girls "cheat"

‘Ah, people often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves.’

-Aesop's Fables’

We often blame girls for OUR problems... Don't get mad at her cheating on your or her cheating, question what did you do differently than when you started dating to make her want to cheat... stopped being a challange? Got out of shape? Stopped being Ambitious?

It's easier to place the blame on her for being not a "good girl" than it is to look in the mirror to ask ourselves or in her Ex's, themselves, why is she not being a good girl

Now, you have some women who just like to ****... I'm not talking about thoose women.. no matter what you do, they are going to **** other guys.. this isn't as many as you would think.. but when you run into them, don't look down on them, embrace the sexual freedom!! **** her brains out, and don't feel bad about anything because you know she is probably getting it from another guy as well...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1, please ban yourself.

there are 3 billion chicks out there. And here you are *****ing about not finding any good chicks!!??

what the **** is wrong with you?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as a good girl or a bad girl...
I strongly disagree. Just as there are good people and bad people, there are good women and bad women. Some females are just more trustworthy, honest, thoughtful, respectful, etc. These girls have class. However, quite a few women are lacking in these areas. The technical term for the latter creature is wh0re .

Face it, some women are not worth wasting your time over. I really feel sorry for the schlubs that marry them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Morally good or Bad people, of course there are morally good or bad people...

If someone has to tell you to not talk to a morally bad person, you need alot more help than this forum.. I shouldnt' have to tell you " now unregistered, you don't need to date a girl that does crack, steals and doesn't have a job"

I am reffering to the morally good women, who have, what one would call.. hoising tendicies...

Most of the times the reason women play games is because YOU LET HER PLAY GAMES.. a woman will do exaclty what you let her get away with. If she knows she can **** another guy and you not leave her, she more than likely is going to end up ****ing another guy

NO woman is worth WASTING your time over, some are wroth spending time with, but NO woman is worth WASTING time over.

Re-read my post, you didn't get it

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
solo1, please ban yourself.

there are 3 billion chicks out there. And here you are *****ing about not finding any good chicks!!??

what the **** is wrong with you?
solo, dude, today i met this chick who was meant for ltrs. haven't done anything with her yet, but it's like, the day i find the chick who's cute, great personality, smart, can cook too(!)...i see this thread pop up. you're not meeting enough women. and heck, i'm not even one to look for ltr material. you're definitely not meeting enough women.

i don't even know her that well yet, but i think i got this.

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the good ones that are the commital types are taken early, even before 20 yrs. old! The rest that are left are the more unstable ones. If you're still single and a 'good' guy after 20 .. good luck in catching a good catch. The best solution at this point is to make yourself the best catch possible and not lower your standards or fall for a girl you know is not worthy or clearly unstable riddled with insecurities. The good ones are likely to find you if you stick to it.
you're right, thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by Unregistered
Some females are just more trustworthy, honest, thoughtful, respectful, etc. These girls have class. However, quite a few women are lacking in these areas. The technical term for the latter creature is wh0re .

Face it, some women are not worth wasting your time over. I really feel sorry for the schlubs that marry them.
Correct, i see someone here understands me.

NO woman is worth WASTING your time over, some are wroth spending time with, but NO woman is worth WASTING time over.
The ones unworthy of wasting time with are the flakes, and the attention *****s. Modern society has really fvcked up today's women for men. But fortunately there are still some left unbrainwashed.

Backbreaker, you misinterpreted me when i said 'good girl' as guys misinterpret 'nice guy' when girls say it.

I didnt mean 'good girl as in 'afc nice guy'. But i meant the types with alluring qualities who are genuine as a person and arent superficial cause they try to be like every other girl out there. At the same time they're not attention *****s or sending mixed signals. The type who has clear intentions, as clear as guy # closing and setting a date with a girl. usually these end up being the less superficial types with great personalities and down to earth.

solo, dude, today i met this chick who was meant for ltrs. haven't done anything with her yet, but it's like, the day i find the chick who's cute, great personality, smart, can cook too(!)...i see this thread pop up. you're not meeting enough women. and heck, i'm not even one to look for ltr material. you're definitely not meeting enough women.

i don't even know her that well yet, but i think i got this.
h2o you're right im not getting out there enough. i should make more of an effort to filter out the flakey girls along the way. guess its all part of life, cant find the gem unless i go through the fools' gold.

thanks for the inspiration, i needed it. the thing is i've never had a gf so im pretty bummed out as it is being my age.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just all the good girls that are taken... Almost ALL women are taken. Are you gonna sit around and cry about it or are your gonna take some action?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reframe:

When I complained about this to my dad, he said: "If a really good partner comes around, people divorce each other. A boyfriend is never an issue for you"

My current girl was in a relationship when we met, and she's really cool.

komplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a self-defeating thread

Let's backtrack... did you know that half of the girls that tell you they have a boyfriend, MADE IT UP! yeah it's called rejection buddy. Some girls just don't have the BALLS to flat out reject you, so they MAKE-UP a boyfriend.

Did you also know that girls who DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND will lie and say they don't to someone who's a skilled good pickup-artist? and then you find out they have a boyfriend because some strange guy calls with a death threat, but you wouldn't know that experience... you defeated yourself without even trying and looking at all the odds.

In order to succeed in this game, you need BALLS.. if you don't have balls, and aren't willing to take rejection, i suggest you get out of this game.

"hell for all I know they already have a boyfriend but they don't tell me"... what do you care? scared of the phonecall death threats from boyfriends? Yeah it's a risk you're going to have to take, but in the end it's worth it. Just dont' do anything DUMBASS that will have the boyfriend really pursuing you. How do you think those boyfriends got with those great HBs? you think all HBs find their sweetheart in highschool and stick with him forever? you've got to be kidding me.

I remember in highschool we had a little trick for going into a LTR with a girl who already had a boyfriend... it's called being patient and staying interesting... that way as soon as they break up, you're next up, without any hassle of boyfriends calling you for death threats. Isn't that a great deal for someone who wants to play it safe like yourself? So quit getting so impatient, start making friends with those girls you say have a boyfriend, and stay attractive... by friends I don't mean become her girlfriend or shopping buddy.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread's title is:

-False
-A typical AFC statement
-A strawman (philosophically)
-An easy answer to a more complex problem

You just haven't met her. Make all the excuses you want, long as you don't turn gay you'll eventually meet a girl that's good for you.
Peace.

-Bill

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well the OP is correct in the sense there's not many girls that are good for you if your a typical guy, and most of them are tied up with other guys. There's a lot of competition. H2o said it best, for someone to win someone else must lose out.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solo1
h2o you're right im not getting out there enough. i should make more of an effort to filter out the flakey girls along the way. guess its all part of life, cant find the gem unless i go through the fools' gold.

thanks for the inspiration, i needed it. the thing is i've never had a gf so im pretty bummed out as it is being my age.
HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO POST THIS?!?

You complain about not finding genuinely interesting good girls?

Funny, my ex (broke up with me because she got in trouble with her parents, Orthodox Jews, when they yelled at me when they saw me) was a good girl that had all the traits that I want in a WIFE (not that I want to get married but she was intelligent and could cook).

I was in gym class yesterday and a girl with all the traits that you wanted grabbed my a$$ (I'm in a current LDLTR and no I don't want to cheat) and tried to walk with me holding her hand. No dice on that one and I mentioned my girlfriend. She is high interest. Today she was waiting for me to walk into the school to talk with me.

My girlfriend is the same exact thing that you want (sorry bud but she is mine). She is interesting, a writer, has brains (top of her class), most sought after female in her school, went to the top elitist camp in the state with me, and is in love with me.

The problem is that you have not raised your value enough yet to truely attract the good girls. They are hard to find but when you do find them, they are worth it.

Get into the friggen field and these girls will come after you when you raised your value high enough

- Comic_Relief

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO POST THIS?!?

You complain about not finding genuinely interesting good girls?

Funny, my ex (broke up with me because she got in trouble with her parents, Orthodox Jews, when they yelled at me when they saw me) was a good girl that had all the traits that I want in a WIFE (not that I want to get married but she was intelligent and could cook).

I was in gym class yesterday and a girl with all the traits that you wanted grabbed my a$$ (I'm in a current LDLTR and no I don't want to cheat) and tried to walk with me holding her hand. No dice on that one and I mentioned my girlfriend. She is high interest. Today she was waiting for me to walk into the school to talk with me.

My girlfriend is the same exact thing that you want (sorry bud but she is mine). She is interesting, a writer, has brains (top of her class), most sought after female in her school, went to the top elitist camp in the state with me, and is in love with me.

The problem is that you have not raised your value enough yet to truely attract the good girls. They are hard to find but when you do find them, they are worth it.

Get into the friggen field and these girls will come after you when you raised your value high enough

- Comic_Relief
While I like your optimism for guys who are having trouble getting women, your post is fu-cked up..... since WHEN do all the great guys in this world just get magically "found" by some hot, intelligent, mature woman. That completely contradicts the whole purpose of this board, which is, to get off your ass and get the girls yourself. If you wait on the perfect girl, it could never happen. Also, I can guarantee 99% of the women in the clubs, bars, and other local hangouts (where most men get women), and all women in general for that matter, do not meet these standards that we have set forth. That means the women who DO meet the standards are not the ones putting themselves out there for the taking.... they really don't need to in the first place. It is just VERY rare for maturity, beauty, and intelligence to co-exist these days, for reasons I won't go into. You are most likely NEVER going to find the PERFECT woman for yourself, so you have to make little compromises, and that's ok, because they do the same thing.

Now, addressing the issue of women with bf's.... fuc-k'em. A bf is just that, a boy "friend". He doesn't own her or anything. If that girl is trying to get in your pants or falling in love with you, go ahead and go for it. I have never had a gf "stolen" from me, but I can guarantee if I did, I would know she wasn't the right girl for me anyway. Girls jump from man to man, so just accept that, and live with it. Play the game. If you keep worrying about them having bf's, you're going to miss out on a lot of women. It is great to find single women, but even then most of them have several prospects which they will ultimately choose from to date. It's competition, and if you refuse to play the game, you just miss out. Don't go out of your way to take other guys' gf's, but once again, if that girl shows you interest, play the game, see what happens.... unless she is a stupid slu-t, she will break up with him and go with you. She would have ended it with him eventually anyway, you just sped the process. Obviously, what goes around, comes around. If you get a slu-t, she will cheat on you too. I wasn't talking about cheating above, I was talking about everything up to it, which basically includes just getting her IL high enough to dump him and go for you.

Most girls take longer than men to reach maturity, so you will start to see more girls in serious relationships starting in their mid-20's (AFTER college). Until then, it depends on the girl, but most of the mature and intelligent women I know at least attempt to have serious relationships when they're younger. Don't worry man, there is still plenty of time.