ALL my success is due to ALL my failure! Its a NUMBERS GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip, you need to mature your game though...you are 22 and soon you'll be sick of nightclubs and myspace sluts, where does that leave you? i'm not hating on you, but in a short while you aren't going to want the dumb sluts anymore

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
im already sick of nightclubs lol.......in fact about a year ago, i was barely doing the myspace thing.......and actually, im very much getting into PARTIES right now, college parties that is

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao this really is the truth.

if any of u watch king of the hill, Boomhauer teaches the little kid Bobby how to get women and tells him hes got a secret. the secret is he approaches every chick he saw and watched all but 1 turn him down. haha love that show

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey good post man. See, you don't have to post crap all the time.

This is kinda what Ive been realising over the past few weeks, just sarge religiously, wherever you are...your odds go way, way up. (Although I still believe it's harder for British guys than Americans :D)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i seriously have no idea how bad british girls are........but damn u make them sound really bad.......what, do they pepper spray u the second u say hello?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1nn3r sounds like some kind of moron of epic proportions (no offense at all, dude). I didn't even read past his second or third paragraph. If you end up having sex with 2% of the women you merely approach....if you approach a decent number of girls....that's a lot. What do you expect to end up having sex with every other girl you meet in the grocery store or at the park? Shut up you freakin idiot.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
It's true, us British just don't do cold approaching. I know quite a lot of guys who are into this whole side of things (as well as plenty who aren't obviously), and NOT ONE of them does cold approaches, instead of relying on nightclubs, pubs, house parties, friends of friends etc.
Very true. Cold approaching just isn't done here.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
What do you expect to end up having sex with every other girl you meet in the grocery store or at the park?
Yeah, that's actually pretty close. Out of every 10 girls I approach (that aren't in a commited relationship already), I go on dates with about 7 of them, and of those 7, I take about 5 of them home and bang them out. That's not because I look like some Grecian hero or somthing, it's because I know how to qualify them to start with, then I know how to read them and adjust to present myself in a way that makes them want me. I could go out this minute and find a girl that would come home with me, guaranteed. Fortunately, unlike some people on this board, I don't completely define myself by the number of skanky teenagers I can spam into banging me once or twice, so I have time to have some sort of life outside of pretending to be a player.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i seriously have no idea how bad british girls are........but damn u make them sound really bad.......what, do they pepper spray u the second u say hello?
Lol, not really, most of them are fine when you "break the ice" with them, but thats just not really done as much over here, I mean ppl don't just randomly talk to each other at all really. However, I am starting to get good at cold approaching, so it could be argued that this is an advantage cos not many girls here are used to it....?

But I kinda like being British, overall, its pretty cool.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
S1nn3r sounds like some kind of moron of epic proportions (no offense at all, dude). I didn't even read past his second or third paragraph. If you end up having sex with 2% of the women you merely approach....if you approach a decent number of girls....that's a lot. What do you expect to end up having sex with every other girl you meet in the grocery store or at the park? Shut up you freakin idiot.
thank you for pointing out what exactly what I was thinking

also him going into a rant on me despite the fact that i made THSI particular post as inspiration.

dude, s1nn3r is a tool whos never been laid....he sounds like a pissed off nerd whos really frustrated

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Lol, not really, most of them are fine when you "break the ice" with them, but thats just not really done as much over here, I mean ppl don't just randomly talk to each other at all really. However, I am starting to get good at cold approaching, so it could be argued that this is an advantage cos not many girls here are used to it....?

But I kinda like being British, overall, its pretty cool.
u should seriously try myspace....or w/e the equivalent for that is over there in England

skip781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NNER was always a faggot who wantd to make shyt negative..........another good thread to the benefit of all of u guys (before i get banned for no reason again of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.