“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

All My Friends Are Gay

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Newport Beach
... This has been bothering me for some time now.

Over the last few years a lot of my good friends have either gotten full-time jobs or have moved away. We used to go out all the time and be outgoing, pick up girls, hang out, whatever. But nowadays it seems like what friends I have left just want to sit at home and "chill", as one friends describes it. At 23 y/o you should be over "house parties" every weekend (with the same damn people). Now I do have a few girls that I roll with but I have been missing out on the guy aspect of socializing. I have no problem at all with talking to women but getting new guy friends seems to be a hard task. I would say that I have 2 or 3 guy friends that I can go out with frequently. The others are just boring, introverted, druggies with no social life.

This sucks... anyone feel me here?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
i just moved home from college and all my guy friends live hrs away from me. Although, many of my girl friends live within visiting distance, we hang out every week and it lets me keep my game strong. Although my relationship with these girls are set in stone, i can work new C&F stuff before i use them with new girls. Its hard at times. I cant get dumb drunk and do guy stuff (pick up girls, vomit everywere) but at the same time, it give me awesome social proof plus these girls have hot friends to work my new material on.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
dude, what do you want a freaking basketball team to take out with you?

I have 2 Friends... not that I can take to the club, just 2 friends in all. One of them I would consider taking to the club. Keyword, consider.

Make due with what you have.

HOwever I perfer to go out by myself anyways, because I am more likely to be the catch.

However, my friends are fun to hang around, and I do make sure that I get with them around 1 time a week if possible.
 

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
find new friends who aren't all sucked up like those pansies
Gotta agree with this. :)

I know how you feel because every single one of my friends from highschool they all have 2-3 jobs and never do anything. The only thing they do is work and sit around listening to there little ugly dog face girlfriends problems all day on the phone when they are not working.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
I'm 23 too so I feel where you're coming from. The few friends that I have already have g/fs or are out of town for the summer or working way too much!
 
Top