Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All my freinds are going soft

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre not going to find true friends after 25, you just need to learn how to make moves solo.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are people I grew up with, I meet people through them, not sure what to tell you there, other than understanding there are some friends that you can trust with certain things and others you cant, hell I have some people I call friends that I just plain and simple can't trust with anything lmao.

Its no different than dating women, if you aren't prepared to get burned when you trust someone, anyone, then you need to take some time but at some point the trust runs deep enough that if the communication isn't strong enough, your gonna get burned regardless and some guys put up this wall where they don't want to communicate, they feel that they can just do what they want and they can, in another social circle, somewhere else.

I don't mind friends I can't trust but if we can't communicate, that's where the issues lay the most for me.

Like for example, I'm the type of guy, I can be an idiot sometimes, but I'm also self aware enough to know that so I can mitigate my own idiocy when I need to, but there are people out there who are idiots and not only don't know that they are idiots, but somehow actually think they are intelligent and those people are the most dangerous people in the world.

Most of the people that I cant trust, they have enough self awareness to know I can't trust them