Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All my freinds are going soft

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My social circles are now basically on life support

as we are all approaching 30 at least 4 of my closest friends are desperate to settle and have all taken literally the first woman they have met

My group chat resembles a scene from some sort of romantic comedy , its getting so boring and cringe, they are constantly talking about where to take her next , where to go on holiday , what the weddings will look like how in love they all are ya da ya da

None of them are interested in doing anything fun anymore , its like a military operation just getting them to go for a meal

I'm sat here pondering whether there is something wrong with me I'm almost certainly indirectly being made to feel like it , i know deep down this is all nonsense and in a few years there will be the inevitable heartbreak and everything that comes with it

a part of me has never wanted to settle early i spent 4 years of my 20's in a relationship it was a nice period in my life but i cant say it was the best and there was plenty of downs as well as up's

Now i am single i want to have fun , lads holidays , weekends away , saturday boozing sessions

But fvck me at 29 i am being made to feel like life is already over

Are anyone else's social circles in the state mine are in , is it common ? , i need to start a new life somewhere i think

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

as we are all approaching 30 at least 4 of my closest friends are desperate to settle and have all taken literally the first woman they have met

My group chat resembles a scene from some sort of romantic comedy , its getting so boring and cringe, they are constantly talking about where to take her next , where to go on holiday , what the weddings will look like how in love they all are ya da ya da

None of them are interested in doing anything fun anymore , its like a military operation just getting them to go for a meal

I'm sat here pondering whether there is something wrong with me I'm almost certainly indirectly being made to feel like it , i know deep down this is all nonsense and in a few years there will be the inevitable heartbreak and everything that comes with it

a part of me has never wanted to settle early i spent 4 years of my 20's in a relationship it was a nice period in my life but i cant say it was the best and there was plenty of downs as well as up's

Now i am single i want to have fun , lads holidays , weekends away , saturday boozing sessions

Are anyone else's social circles in the state mine are in , is it common ? , i need to start a new life somewhere i think
It is common as you get older for male friendships to fade over women and family. At least you are only 29 ha. The older you get most male friendships don't amount to ****.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fvcking wierd , why any guy would want to settle and commit to a family before 35 heck maybe even 40 is beyond my comprehension , all you are doing is cheating yourself out of your prime pu$$y years

This is i suspect why a lot of men get into their mid 40's and have mid life crisis , and try to live the bachelor lifestyle with most failing miserably

35 seems like the logical sort of age to settle down by then a man should have sampled enough delicacies to satisfy his natural instinct , whilst also still being young enough and having the life experience / maturity to handle a woman in a relationship

next year i am moving somewhere and starting over i think , new circles ,new job ,new women and new adventure

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fvcking wierd , why any guy would want to settle and commit to a family before 35 heck maybe even 40 is beyond my comprehension , all you are doing is cheating yourself out of your prime pu$$y years

This is i suspect why a lot of men get into their mid 40's and have mid life crisis , and try to live the bachelor lifestyle with most failing miserably

35 seems like the logical sort of age to settle down by then a man should have sampled enough delicacies to satisfy his natural instinct , whilst also still being young enough and having the life experience / maturity to handle a woman in a relationship

next year i am moving somewhere and starting over i think , new circles ,new job ,new women and new adventure

Most men no matter how macho/alpha they act are scared of being alone and scared of what others think of them. I have nothing against wanting a family, but no way i would fall into that until all my financial targets have been met first.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men no matter how macho/alpha they act are scared of being alone and scared of what others think of them. I have nothing against wanting a family, but no way i would fall into that until all my financial targets have been met first.
Yea you are right , a lot of my friends are petrified of being alone

It doesn't bother me it never has done you cant ever really count on anyone in this world but yourself anyway ,

I find it strange how everyone is always in this mad race to find " the one " , and will eventually ram any person that comes along into the role out of sheer desperation

I am constantly telling people to be objective between "lust" and "love" none of them seem able to separate the two

Someone said to me once " your the type of guy that wouldn't get into a relationship unless you were 100% certain it was real"

I was like well holy fvck isn't that what everyone's supposed to do o_O :rofl:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, talking about what the weddings are like - thought that was something only women discussed.

But yeah, having been weak myself and settled in my late 20's as felt its something you should do (as dictated by society), depsite my gut telling me not too, I'd advise against it if you're having those thoughts mate.

Assuming you don;t meet someone you're 'really' into and not making a lot of concessions just because its apparently the right path to take.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Up until meeting my girlfriend 8 months ago, I'd been the only single one of all my friends for quite some time.

OP, if you think it's rough when approaching 30...wait until you're approaching 40.

It's not cool to be 45 and single. Before you know it, you're gonna be that creepy old guy in the bar...brown chest hair hangin' everywhere, creeping girls out...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until meeting my girlfriend 8 months ago, I'd been the only single one of all my friends for quite some time.

OP, if you think it's rough when approaching 30...wait until you're approaching 40.

It's not cool to be 45 and single. Before you know it, you're gonna be that creepy old guy in the bar...brown chest hair hangin' everywhere, creeping girls out...
I get your point, but if you're in good physical shape, most won;t be creeped out by you ime. Depends how you look and hold yourself as to whether you're labelled a creep. If you're 45, overweight, bald, starring at young women (and don;t control your chest hair ;)) its not a good look.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got a few years on you. It only gets worse. That is, if you let it.

YouTube Aaron Clarey. He's among the few I can be bothered to listen too. He grapples with the Questions and warns men that it changes. People leave. It's a girl or marriage, kids or a career. Life happens. Enjoy it while you have it. Clarey is not married. He has a gf. Is a minimalist. Warns most middle aged men are burdened by a wife and kids or divorce. Are supporting a wife in a lifestyle that exceeds their income and it doesn't end well. Warns men about the future and finite time as well as energy you have. Most friends his age are too fat or lazy or broke to come out.

While I am a firm believer in getting girls and pickup, you can make new friends. I highly recommend it. Enjoy your time but it is coming up. Personally, the past two years had been a reality check on what and who matters. @darksprezzatura nailed it with leveling up. In doing so you meet new people and live a better life.

I used to disagree with the old pickup mindset about ditch the goofs from the past. I honestly disagreed. I don't anymore. Essentially, if your circle is cucked and playing house, you will erode with them. Must stay hungry or else.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now i am single i want to have fun , lads holidays , weekends away , Saturday boozing sessions

People change, life changes. Your friends are not the same persons they were 10-15 years ago. Nothing to worry about. It's all fine. Life flows in high tides and low tides and its all part of the journey.
Just make sure to setup your life so you meet new people and as @stringpuller said, quote:
You are fine. Dont fall for it. Other circles will come.
which is very true. :up:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
People change, life changes. Your friends are not the same persons they were 10-15 years ago. Nothing to worry about. It's all fine.
Just make sure to setup your life so you meet new people and @stringpuller said, quote:
which is very true. :up:
I think it's important to have a foundation in this life, you know. A reason you get up in the morning. People who love you, and you love in return.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

I have found that a number of my friends have fallen off just due to normal growing apart. As far as staying friends with blue-pilled buddies as you are referencing, I have a couple of buddies who are extremely blue pilled even though they are around my age. Both of them grew up being raised by a single mother. One of them cannot get a woman to save his life; the other has been married and divorced where his ex-wife wore the pants and is now in a 4 year relationship where his new girlfriend again similarly wears the pants. They are both the "happy wife, happy life" types that say this kind of deprecating thing and think it has humor to it.

The bottom line is you just have to decide whether you can put up with it. If you can't - just move on. The irritation it causes you to be friends with someone you actually loathe is not worth the energy or effort it takes to maintain such a friendship. Life is short. Get friends who you respect if you feel you can't respect them.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to have a foundation in this life, you know. A reason you get up in the morning. People who love you, and you love in return.
It is, but the most important foundation is that you are happy in your own skin. Only then you can be happy and appreciate others or just happy being with yourself. So you got to start with yourself because that is the only person you can really change and influence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know what you mean buy it is pure ****ing genius. Even more uncool is being divorce raped or married to a whale.

In any event all outcomes are rubbish.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This perspective disturbs me a lot , there is no reason why a man in his 40's could not or should not be single if he wants to be

Infact a single 40 year old who has strong social network , good income , style and game could in theory will easily be smashing more pu$$y than a 25 year old for the simple knowledge of knowing what to do when to do it

Also There are different levels of "40" some 40 year olds will look in their 30's some will look in their 50's depends how well you look after yourself in your youth

that is your biggest problem not the actual number , thats just another societal construction designed to keep you in your box

i know am already doing a good job because people always think i am 24/25

fyi i am 29 btw @Barrister

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This perspective disturbs me a lot , there is no reason why a man in his 40's could not or should not be single if he wants to be

Infact a single 40 year old who has strong social network , good income , style and game could in theory will easily be smashing more pu$$y than a 25 year old for the simple knowledge of knowing what to do when to do it

Also There are different levels of "40" some 40 year olds will look in their 30's some will look in their 50's depends how well you look after yourself in your youth

that is your biggest problem not the actual number , thats just another societal construction designed to keep you in your box

i know am already doing a good job because people always think i am 24/25

fyi i am 29 btw @Barrister
It just comes down to personal preference.

I have no desire to be 'smashing pu$$y' until I'm 86, and dying of a heart attack during sex.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not cool to be 45 and single.
Speak for yourself.

You know what's not cool? Getting married because you feel "alone" and you do it at the expense of your goals, passions, ambition, $, and freedom.

It's not 1950 anymore, sporto.

I'm over 45 and loving life; good $, own property, date women half (or younger) my age, own my own business, workout/run 3-4x week, hike every day, and live in the #1 city in the US according to 2021 US News and World Report survey. I couldn't even fathom being married for 20 years to the same woman and p*ussy, mega bills, kids, wife stuff, likely 20-30 pounds heavier (fat) - because I have to provide for all this.

I'll go the Lone Wolf | James Bond route any time. I'd bet 95% of all men who are mired in the "married life" would switch places with me in a heartbeat. Maybe you're in the other 5%.

Ciao.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm over 45 and loving life; good $, own property, date women half (or younger) my age, own my own business, workout/run 3-4x week, hike every day, and live in the #1 city in the US according to 2021 US News and World Report survey. I couldn't even fathom being married for 20 years to the same woman and p*ussy, mega bills, kids, wife stuff, likely 20-30 pounds heavier (fat) - because I have to provide for all this.
Are you mirin yet bruh? @Family Man ;):cool:

Its true; if you got your shi't in order you have no issues with smashing chicks in your 40ties just like @Dash Riprock says.