“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

All kinds of questions!

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Ive done a lot of thinking and observing lately. I've discovered mistakes i've made, and things i've done right, but now i have questions in great supply :)

a) when you're being a bit of a **** and funny as hell, so basically C+F, and a girl says "I reaallly...just dont know what to make of you!" Is that good or bad?

b) I'm on the train with my friend (a true DJ if ever there was one) and I get a call from a mutual friend i'm sort of pulling. She calls me a few times, and then i put my phone on silent and miss her call. She calls my friend (to tell us the ballgame score) and he asks her why she keeps calling ME not HIM. Her reply was that I "kept calling her" or something like that, which we thought was really odd. I've dialed her number maybe twice in my life. and txt'ed her a few times. Was she just trying to stay in good standing with him too and making up an excuse, or does she view me as needy and such?

c) Im the kind of person that really doesn't like random hooking up. I'm really an LTR kinda guy, so that's my "goal" these days. My main trouble is finding girls i really connect with. Is there anything at all I can do about that? Its frustrating that I cant find girls I consider LTR material...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
a) she's finding it queer you suddenly pull this C and F on her.. not too sure though. might be good, you're maintaining that mysterious air about you.. the less she knows the better, if she cant make you out, then its a good sign

b)excuse. haha. talking pure bull that she is.

c)Pook's Anti Dump Machine... it filters women out for LTR material for YOU. so the girl is suited to YOUR needs. im using it too. pretty good, at least at the end of it all, you get the girl who is marriage material for you. and she likes you for you alone, nothing else. strictly for LTR material only. you can find it in the DJ bible... near the bottom. all the best mate
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
In the first instance, i had JUST met the girl, so it was synchronous with my other behaviour. I would be constantly busting her balls, but there was a detectable niceness about me anyway. I made her 'earn' my liking her. When she said something i agreed with, I'd say like "Okay...you're not so bad after all. ya know what? you're all right."
:)
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by kel
In the first instance, i had JUST met the girl, so it was synchronous with my other behaviour. I would be constantly busting her balls, but there was a detectable niceness about me anyway. I made her 'earn' my liking her. When she said something i agreed with, I'd say like "Okay...you're not so bad after all. ya know what? you're all right."
:)
lol, nice work bro, keep it up.
 
Top