Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All kinds of questions!

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive done a lot of thinking and observing lately. I've discovered mistakes i've made, and things i've done right, but now i have questions in great supply :)

a) when you're being a bit of a **** and funny as hell, so basically C+F, and a girl says "I reaallly...just dont know what to make of you!" Is that good or bad?

b) I'm on the train with my friend (a true DJ if ever there was one) and I get a call from a mutual friend i'm sort of pulling. She calls me a few times, and then i put my phone on silent and miss her call. She calls my friend (to tell us the ballgame score) and he asks her why she keeps calling ME not HIM. Her reply was that I "kept calling her" or something like that, which we thought was really odd. I've dialed her number maybe twice in my life. and txt'ed her a few times. Was she just trying to stay in good standing with him too and making up an excuse, or does she view me as needy and such?

c) Im the kind of person that really doesn't like random hooking up. I'm really an LTR kinda guy, so that's my "goal" these days. My main trouble is finding girls i really connect with. Is there anything at all I can do about that? Its frustrating that I cant find girls I consider LTR material...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) she's finding it queer you suddenly pull this C and F on her.. not too sure though. might be good, you're maintaining that mysterious air about you.. the less she knows the better, if she cant make you out, then its a good sign

b)excuse. haha. talking pure bull that she is.

c)Pook's Anti Dump Machine... it filters women out for LTR material for YOU. so the girl is suited to YOUR needs. im using it too. pretty good, at least at the end of it all, you get the girl who is marriage material for you. and she likes you for you alone, nothing else. strictly for LTR material only. you can find it in the DJ bible... near the bottom. all the best mate

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the first instance, i had JUST met the girl, so it was synchronous with my other behaviour. I would be constantly busting her balls, but there was a detectable niceness about me anyway. I made her 'earn' my liking her. When she said something i agreed with, I'd say like "Okay...you're not so bad after all. ya know what? you're all right."
:)

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kel
In the first instance, i had JUST met the girl, so it was synchronous with my other behaviour. I would be constantly busting her balls, but there was a detectable niceness about me anyway. I made her 'earn' my liking her. When she said something i agreed with, I'd say like "Okay...you're not so bad after all. ya know what? you're all right."
:)
lol, nice work bro, keep it up.