Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alec Baldwin: Major AFC; Out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actor (used loosely) Alec Baldwin has been in a tumultuous custody battle with Kim Basinger. It has exposed his AFC ways as shown in a voice mail message obtained by TMZ.com. Fellas, whatever happens in your life, don't become this guy. Oh yeah, he's not talking to Kim.

Listen to the voice mail message.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, dude needs to change his tampon.

sh!t, ass, thoughtless little pig... great parenting. That's how you talk to a "12 year old, or, 11 year old, or child".

Nice, dude doesn't even know how old his daughter is. Uh, I wouldn't bother answering the phone, either.

Alec got pwned by an 11 year-old girl.
:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone care to guess the real issue here?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already know it, don't need to discuss it.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's involved in a custody battle with Kim Basinger for the kid. The kid never answers the phone when he's supposed to call. Alec Baldwin is high strung and loses his cool a lot, apparently.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
He's involved in a custody battle with Kim Basinger for the kid. The kid never answers the phone when he's supposed to call. Alec Baldwin is high strung and loses his cool a lot, apparently.
All true, but why is he losing it this time?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Al-ec is an Al-cholic?
Perhaps, I don't know. Although I'm pretty sure that he was sober during this call. Hmmmmm, what's really causing this?

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude give this guy some freakin slack. The life of a celebrity can be very turbulant and all of us are bound to lose it once in a while.

That and he was awesome in " The Shadow". Lol, I had that action figure once.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roly said:
Dude give this guy some freakin slack. The life of a celebrity can be very turbulant and all of us are bound to lose it once in a while.
And what about his daughter?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the guy from 'Glengarry Glen Ross' as your dad, yelling at you every night. That would suck.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wow...Alec Baldwin is channeling my ex husband...but with less profanity.

Here's what's going on...he's trying to put the poor kid in the middle of his issues with her mother. Big no-no. It's not the girl's fault her parents can't get along and trying to pull them into it is wrong. He called her names and insulted her throughout the entire phone message and threatened her. No wonder she doesn't pick up the phone.

And no...he doesn't deserve to get any slack...he is an adult and she is a child. Besides...screeching like a lunatic at your kids only make them tune you out. You have to talk WITH them, not AT them.

His daughter is already well on her way to hating her father...and although he will likely blame her mother and insist the girl was "brainwashed" against him...it's his own damn fault.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
Imagine the guy from 'Glengarry Glen Ross' as your dad, yelling at you every night. That would suck.
You know what it takes to pick up women son? It takes brass balls to pick up women.

You see this watch? You see this watch? Son that watch costs most than your big wheel. :cuss:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The important point is this...it doesn't matter how frustrated he is with his ex wife. It doesn't matter how many people pulled his chain or made things difficult for him. That's his DAUGHTER he said all the crap to - the same daughter he claims to love so much that he'll fight for 6 years for custody.

I read through some of the history and it reminds me a great deal of what I went through during my own divorce. Bottom line...my ex husband has never gotten over me leaving him and is very bitter. He has absolutely no self-control whatsoever and to compensate for that he felt compelled to try to control me...and later our children. He's incapable of handling any close interpersonal relationship. After I left him, he tried to control me through our children, through the courts, even trying to start problems within my extended family. Everytime he saw or talked to our children he would spend the entire time ranting about how I kidnapped them and left him and how big of a victim he was. Our oldest daughter was old enough to remember how he was when we lived with him...so he alienated her pretty quickly. She knew he was lying. I never brought up their father at all. They would bring him up and question me about the things he had said to them. I would say "Your father loves you very much and is just angry right now. That's not how it really happened, but it's probably just the anger talking. The next time he starts saying stuff like that just tell him it hurts you when he does it and ask him to please stop it."

Fast forward to when my daughter was the same age as Alec Baldwin's daughter...she had a friend over and didn't want to talk to him on the phone one time...and he called several times a week and she always talked to him, even when she didn't want to. I asked her to talk to him for a couple of minutes just to explain why she didn't want to talk this time. He called her an idiot, insulted her friend, called her a ***** and told her she was just like me. After that, it all went downhill. Fast forward a couple of more years...my fiance' and a man my kids adored died. Her father called as soon as he heard of my fiance's death. He KNEW our children loved him very much and were grieving a loss. Know what he told our 13 year old daughter? He said that the day my fiance' died was the happiest day of his life and he was celebrating that he died. That was the day she began to hate her father. The boys took longer to hate him...but they had become annoyed with his behavior and had lost all respect for him. Our oldest son started hating his father after his father started all kinds of problems between my son and his uncle...made wild and untrue accusations and then cut off all contact with our son after the mess he had caused for him. A year later he showed up in our town and expected our son to just see him and act like nothing had happened. He was 15 at the time and in high school. His father started showing up at his school insisting on seeing our son, embarrassing him to no end. Our son wrote him a letter asking his father to leave him alone, and he needed time to get over what had happened. His father began stalking him at school and trying to force our son to see him. He filed a motion accusing me of not allowing our son to see him, lol. We went to court and the guardian ad litem told the court that it was my son who didn't want to see his father and that I had not influenced him at all...and that I had actually told my son that if he wanted to see his father he could...it was up to him. The judge granted my son's request through the guardian that he not be forced to have any contact with his father unless he chose it.

So my ex was down to only one of his kids speaking to him. I felt bad and our youngest son has Oppositional Defiant Disorder and can be difficult to deal with at times. Upheaval like my ex moving to the state and harassing our other son led to the ODD flaring up. I asked our younger son if he wanted to try living with his father for awhile. He said he did so I let him. His father refused to let our son visit and see his siblings even though our son wanted to visit. All he did all day, every day was rant about me. During one of these tirades our son told him off, saying he was sick of his father's whining all the time. His father physically assaulted him and landed in jail. I got a phone call from the Vermont State Police to come pick up my son. We went to court to get a restraining order and eventually got the same set up as my older son did. My younger son's lawyer was extremely impressed with how intelligent, clear and concise he was about where he stood.

Alec Baldwin is doing the same thing to his daughter that my ex did to his kids...and I can guarantee you that the girl didn't pick up the phone because the conversations with him are always hurtful to her. Just like my ex husband, he hates his ex more than he loves his kid.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
The important point is this...it doesn't matter how frustrated he is with his ex wife. It doesn't matter how many people pulled his chain or made things difficult for him. That's his DAUGHTER he said all the crap to - the same daughter he claims to love so much that he'll fight for 6 years for custody.

I read through some of the history and it reminds me a great deal of what I went through during my own divorce. Bottom line...my ex husband has never gotten over me leaving him and is very bitter. He has absolutely no self-control whatsoever and to compensate for that he felt compelled to try to control me...and later our children. He's incapable of handling any close interpersonal relationship. After I left him, he tried to control me through our children, through the courts, even trying to start problems within my extended family. Everytime he saw or talked to our children he would spend the entire time ranting about how I kidnapped them and left him and how big of a victim he was. Our oldest daughter was old enough to remember how he was when we lived with him...so he alienated her pretty quickly. She knew he was lying. I never brought up their father at all. They would bring him up and question me about the things he had said to them. I would say "Your father loves you very much and is just angry right now. That's not how it really happened, but it's probably just the anger talking. The next time he starts saying stuff like that just tell him it hurts you when he does it and ask him to please stop it."

Fast forward to when my daughter was the same age as Alec Baldwin's daughter...she had a friend over and didn't want to talk to him on the phone one time...and he called several times a week and she always talked to him, even when she didn't want to. I asked her to talk to him for a couple of minutes just to explain why she didn't want to talk this time. He called her an idiot, insulted her friend, called her a ***** and told her she was just like me. After that, it all went downhill. Fast forward a couple of more years...my fiance' and a man my kids adored died. Her father called as soon as he heard of my fiance's death. He KNEW our children loved him very much and were grieving a loss. Know what he told our 13 year old daughter? He said that the day my fiance' died was the happiest day of his life and he was celebrating that he died. That was the day she began to hate her father. The boys took longer to hate him...but they had become annoyed with his behavior and had lost all respect for him. Our oldest son started hating his father after his father started all kinds of problems between my son and his uncle...made wild and untrue accusations and then cut off all contact with our son after the mess he had caused for him. A year later he showed up in our town and expected our son to just see him and act like nothing had happened. He was 15 at the time and in high school. His father started showing up at his school insisting on seeing our son, embarrassing him to no end. Our son wrote him a letter asking his father to leave him alone, and he needed time to get over what had happened. His father began stalking him at school and trying to force our son to see him. He filed a motion accusing me of not allowing our son to see him, lol. We went to court and the guardian ad litem told the court that it was my son who didn't want to see his father and that I had not influenced him at all...and that I had actually told my son that if he wanted to see his father he could...it was up to him. The judge granted my son's request through the guardian that he not be forced to have any contact with his father unless he chose it.

So my ex was down to only one of his kids speaking to him. I felt bad and our youngest son has Oppositional Defiant Disorder and can be difficult to deal with at times. Upheaval like my ex moving to the state and harassing our other son led to the ODD flaring up. I asked our younger son if he wanted to try living with his father for awhile. He said he did so I let him. His father refused to let our son visit and see his siblings even though our son wanted to visit. All he did all day, every day was rant about me. During one of these tirades our son told him off, saying he was sick of his father's whining all the time. His father physically assaulted him and landed in jail. I got a phone call from the Vermont State Police to come pick up my son. We went to court to get a restraining order and eventually got the same set up as my older son did. My younger son's lawyer was extremely impressed with how intelligent, clear and concise he was about where he stood.

Alec Baldwin is doing the same thing to his daughter that my ex did to his kids...and I can guarantee you that the girl didn't pick up the phone because the conversations with him are always hurtful to her. Just like my ex husband, he hates his ex more than he loves his kid.
NO ONE GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR BABY'S DADDY AND HOW YOU WERE A MORON TO BE KNOCKED UP BY A DUDE WHO'S NOW IN PRISON.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy
This message is hidden because Call_Me_Daddy is on your ignore list.

I've been putting all trolls on ignore...but this one keeps right on posting right after I post anything. Talk about desperate for female attention...

actually...two in a row on ignore...too funny.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first heard the message, I was like "man, this guy is nuts!" Then I thought about it for a while and was like "wait a minute, my parents used to tell me off like that all the time." I guess I forgot that sometimes a parent has to be firm when the child is acting up. But I agree with Wyldfire that he was out of line when he brought his daughter's mother into this.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
NO ONE GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR BABY'S DADDY AND HOW YOU WERE A MORON TO BE KNOCKED UP BY A DUDE WHO'S NOW IN PRISON.

Wow I am going to neg rep you for this post. You really should be banned. Why would you flame a poster for giving us a real life situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.