Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alec Baldwin: Major AFC; Out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Because he's a troll...

Just put him on ignore, then he'll go back to playing with himself...like he's used to doing. lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
When I first heard the message, I was like "man, this guy is nuts!" Then I thought about it for a while and was like "wait a minute, my parents used to tell me off like that all the time." I guess I forgot that sometimes a parent has to be firm when the child is acting up. But I agree with Wyldfire that he was out of line when he brought his daughter's mother into this.
He was out of line throughout the whole thing. Every parent gets frustrated and angry with their kids...I sure do...but it's not just what he said, but how he said it. That message is verbal and emotional abuse, no doubt about it. He called her names, threatened her and tried to intimidate her. That's just weak. He screams and berates people like that all the time from what I've been hearing on the news.

This is more than him screwing up...his so called apology was full of excuses and him blaming his ex wife. He hates his ex more than he loves his daughter, and that about sums it up. The judge in this matter should leave it up to the girl...let her decide when to call him or when she wants to visit...but don't force the kid to have to put up with abuse like that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
That doesn't even sound like Alec Baldwin.
It was him...he admitted to it.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey he's good actor cant say the same for his bros you trolls need to lay off I blame all the trolls here on the community being in the media in the last couple of years they should all be band .By the way he will get through this trust me:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on it, the guy is still twisted in knots over his failed relationship with Kim Basinger and he's projecting his frustration of Kim onto their daughter (good surrogate huh?). Listen to the recording again and imagine that he was talking to Kim:
  • Bending over backwards to contact her but she doesn't answer or return his calls.
  • She makes him feel embarrassed.
  • He feels that she doesn't treat other people the way that she treats him.
  • He believes that she's a pig
  • He's going to set her straight.
Sounds like a AFC who's pissed off at his ex to me. Unfortunately his little one isn't just catching the fallout of this failed relationship, she's getting his frustration and bitterness aimed directly at her.

I'll say it again; fellas, whatever happens in your relationships, don't become frustrated and bitter like this guy. No matter the justification, it doesn't look good.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Anyone care to guess the real issue here?
He got married.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
He got married.
To a woman who wasn't truly compatible with him. Most guys just date the wrong woman but there are always those who are so enamored with the concept of marriage, they forgo finding out if the woman they're with is worth the effort.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To a woman who wasn't truly compatible with him. Most guys just date the wrong woman but there are always those who are so enamored with the concept of marriage, they forgo finding out if the woman they're with is worth the effort.
Exactly. About a week ago I was talking with a man in his 30's via skype about his divorce. Their marriage lasted 2 years and he has to pay child support. At the end I simply asked him:
how long was she your girlfriend?
"5 months"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my take on it, the guy is still twisted in knots over his failed relationship with Kim Basinger and he's projecting his frustration of Kim onto their daughter (good surrogate huh?). Listen to the recording again and imagine that he was talking to Kim:
  • Bending over backwards to contact her but she doesn't answer or return his calls.
  • She makes him feel embarrassed.
  • He feels that she doesn't treat other people the way that she treats him.
  • He believes that she's a pig
  • He's going to set her straight.
Sounds like a AFC who's pissed off at his ex to me. Unfortunately his little one isn't just catching the fallout of this failed relationship, she's getting his frustration and bitterness aimed directly at her.

I'll say it again; fellas, whatever happens in your relationships, don't become frustrated and bitter like this guy. No matter the justification, it doesn't look good.
And people wonder why so many kids end up thinking it's their fault their parents split up. I don't care how pissed he is at his ex...there is just no excuse for him talking to his daughter that way. His ex won't talk to him so he can't berate her so he hurts his ex by hurting their child because it's the only avenue he has to hurt the ex. Alec Baldwin doesn't deserve to have any contact with his daughter at all unless SHE chooses to have contact. In cases like this...leave it up to the kid so they have the control.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I don't hate men...I just have absolutely no respect for *******s and think they are completely and utterly useless. Anyone who treats their child as Alec Baldwin did is an arsehole. Kim Basinger could be the most evil, rotten woman on the planet and it would still not excuse Baldwin's behavior towards his child. If it were Basinger who left a message like that I would be saying the same thing about her. If the man loved his daughter more than he hates his ex-wife he wouldn't have an 11 year old daughter who quite clearly doesn't wish to speak to him.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I don't hate men...I just have absolutely no respect for *******s and think they are completely and utterly useless. Anyone who treats their child as Alec Baldwin did is an arsehole. Kim Basinger could be the most evil, rotten woman on the planet and it would still not excuse Baldwin's behavior towards his child. If it were Basinger who left a message like that I would be saying the same thing about her. If the man loved his daughter more than he hates his ex-wife he wouldn't have an 11 year old daughter who quite clearly doesn't wish to speak to him.

Were you there through all the BS that happens throughout their bitter 6 year custody battle? Do you honestly have a right to judge this situation from one voice mail message that was illegally leaked?

My dad has said much worse to me over the years, and has done worse. I've deserved it on many occasion, and I'm a better person for the occasional harsh discipline hat was dealt to me when I was a stupid kid.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
Were you there through all the BS that happens throughout their bitter 6 year custody battle? Do you honestly have a right to judge this situation from one voice mail message that was illegally leaked?

My dad has said much worse to me over the years, and has done worse. I've deserved it on many occasion, and I'm a better person for the occasional harsh discipline hat was dealt to me when I was a stupid kid.
I went through a similar situation myself...hence the personal story I told. That could have just as easily been my ex husband on the phone. I saw my own children get treated just like that (and much, much worse) by their father and I know how badly it hurt them. I also know that over time it has caused them to hate their father and never want to see or talk to him again.

No child deserves to be treated like Alec Baldwin treated his daughter. That was NOT discipline. That was a man who is mad at his ex wife and taking it out on his child by calling her names, threatening her and berating her...for not answering the phone. She didn't steal the family car or get caught drinking or stealing. She didn't pick up the phone. You've thought about why he left that message. Have you thought about why his daughter didn't pick up the phone? I can tell you why, because it's probably the same reason my kids wouldn't talk to their father or didn't want to. I can almost guarantee you that he uses that phone time to biotch about his ex wife, question his daughter about what his ex is doing, saying, etc.

Bottom line...if Baldwin wants any chance of his daughter wanting a relationship with him then he needs to go into therapy and anger management counseling for awhile and have no contact with his daughter at all until he has successfully completed anger management. He needs to cool off and learn how to NOT do this to his kid. And his kid should NOT be forced to have to talk to or see someone who hurts her. I don't care if he's her father or not. That girl has the right not to be verbally and emotionally abused by her own father. The phone message was abuse, NOT discipline.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, dontcha hate it when nobody plays Menon in your dialogue? Ah, the nature of virtue…..but I digress.

It is one of the more perfect illustrative examples of the ANTI-DJ or AFCism.

1) A DJ is in control of his life. Mr. Baldwin has given over all power and control to his X and child. And he seems somewhat unhappy about this, yet, is not aware of it.
2) Having given away all power he becomes angry and bitter. He blames those to whom he gave the power to.
3) He targets the most innocent and blameless one because this mirrors exactly the level he is functioning on. He IS an 11 year old girl.
4) A DJ is self-aware, has the capability to learn and adapt. The example cited is but one of many over the years. He keeps doing the wrong thing but never learns from his mistakes.
5) A DJ prioritizes what is important in his life. He knows that by taking care of himself he is much better able to take care of others, his children. A happy DJ is a great father who can afford to make sacrifices for his children. Why? Because his capacity and ability are expanded.
6) A DJ, having reached consciousness, is aware that what falls into his hands is more easily held than what is brutishly clutched.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
A new law banning physical discipline from parents to children? The media turning nothing into something for the braindead sheeple to ponder in wonderment or better yet who gives a fvck?
Seriously.

If people actually had a life, they wouldn't care what some celebrity said to his daughter. It seems in America we're ultra-obsessed with the private lives of celebrities.

Well guess what, I bet you there are 1000x worse things going on in the lives of members of this forum and other non-celebrity men. You guys need to grow up. When I was younger, I would get a beating. That phone call seems quite polite compared to the treatment I got from my parents.

Makes me wonder what kind of utopias you guys grew up in.

Besides, let's stop overanalyzing the lives of celebrities. Get off Brad Pitt's d*ck for God sakes. That's for the teens and chicks who read People magazine because they don't have enough drama in their own lives. Can't a man show some emotion?

You guys are way too fake on here. No man is an emotionless robot like most of you preach. So what the guy lost his cool and got angry. He's not allowed to get angry at some dumb daughter he had with a hor he doesn't love any more? Give him a break, or better yet put yourself in his shoes. And don't say you wouldn't do xyz, I bet tons of you guys have had regrets that have led to unpleasant situations. Remember we're humans here, not robots.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Besides, life isn't so cut and dry like a multiple choice test. If it was that simple every guy on this site would just read the DJB and get laid on day one. No one would have girl problems at all. Get real you guys.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Francisco, dontcha hate it when nobody plays Menon in your dialogue? Ah, the nature of virtue…..but I digress.
Yeah, but every once in a while someone actually looks beyond the surface actions and asks "why?"
grinder said:
It is one of the more perfect illustrative examples of the ANTI-DJ or AFCism.

1) A DJ is in control of his life. Mr. Baldwin has given over all power and control to his X and child. And he seems somewhat unhappy about this, yet, is not aware of it.
2) Having given away all power he becomes angry and bitter. He blames those to whom he gave the power to.
3) He targets the most innocent and blameless one because this mirrors exactly the level he is functioning on. He IS an 11 year old girl.
4) A DJ is self-aware, has the capability to learn and adapt. The example cited is but one of many over the years. He keeps doing the wrong thing but never learns from his mistakes.
5) A DJ prioritizes what is important in his life. He knows that by taking care of himself he is much better able to take care of others, his children. A happy DJ is a great father who can afford to make sacrifices for his children. Why? Because his capacity and ability are expanded.
6) A DJ, having reached consciousness, is aware that what falls into his hands is more easily held than what is brutishly clutched.
:up: YES! YES! THAT IS EXACTLY IT!!! :up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All true, but why is he losing it this time?

Hmm, perhaps he is fed up. Perhaps, like all of us, he has a boiling point. All of us have had episodes in our life that we said and/or did things that were considered extreme.

Most actors are very "emotionally expressive", which means they are drama queens and tend to really react to extremems. You combine it with the bitterness of a nasty divorce and all the things that it brings, and you have a meltdown in your hands.

We really don't know the whole story; yes, that is not the best thing to do to a 11 or 12 year old child. He has major anger issues and seems like his ex-wife has a lot to do with in how they come out of.

More than anything, I feel embarrased for him. Just remember, no matter how thin you slice it, there are two sides to every story.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
( . )( . rolleyes: ) said:
:

I got one for you too.

Your complaining about wyldfire. Idiot have you read anything on sosuave lately. 90% of the posters on here are an absolute joke. Wyldfire is better than 90% of the posters on here.

When was the last time you got laid by anyone? You strike me as the type of guy that does not get laid. The only attention you get from woman is negative attention.
You might have a point about her posts better than 90% of the posters here. It says more about the quality of the posts (or lack thereof), and knowledge of the men on this site. That is why when sombody responds "Just read everything here, that is all you need", I just laugh.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to excuse his behaviour but there are two sides to this story and his wife also used the child against him so its not one parent that is messed up but two. His wife used a private phone message and leaked it to the media in order to say FU back to Alec and also to gain favour in future court custody battle. Now this was a bitter divorce and part of the problem is that women who have custody of children out of a bad divorce are notorious in bad mouthing the ex husband to the child and brain wash them to think their way. Kim best revenge is to brain wash the child to hate Alec so much that she wouldn't ever want to see him again and thus Kim wins and the child end up losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.