Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcohol Is Ruining My Game!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date last night.. Started off well

Back to my place.. Smashed like crazy for a few hours. Great sex!

We both got drunk, she gets emotional and sleeps on my sofa because I didn't cuddle upto her in bed haha.

I tell her to leave if your going to get all chitty about things.

We both talked some crap as we was both drunk, she left for home in the morning.

Alcohol really fuks up my thought process.. I am going to give it up for a while.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Best way to limit it is to find a hobby and a purpose. Cook for example. Electronics. Software.

You got receptors that need alcohol, and you have to satisfy them with something while you off the bottle.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i'm trying to go so sober. Promised myself dry January with the plan of extending it if i felt the momentum... but then went out with work on Friday with the intention of drinking soft drinks but my colleagues ended up buying me alcohol when it was their round so yesterday wasted a day with hangover.

I'm 35 years old and I feel like now would be a good time to just totally change my lifestyle and give up alcohol. I don't drink in the week but if I go out at weekend I end up totally ruined. Hard to find other people that are sober but aren't totally boring though - like I have no idea what to do on a Friday night that is social and doesn't involve drinking.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys also experience this?

My game was AIR tight, to the point where I was banging her, and she couldn't get enough of me.

Few hours later, we are both drunk and things got messy haha.

I ain't heard back from this bish, but anyway lessons learned.

First date and too much alcohol is likely to end in disaster.

Brownjack1

Reaction score
yea i'm trying to go so sober. Promised myself dry January with the plan of extending it if i felt the momentum... but then went out with work on Friday with the intention of drinking soft drinks but my colleagues ended up buying me alcohol when it was their round so yesterday wasted a day with hangover.

I'm 35 years old and I feel like now would be a good time to just totally change my lifestyle and give up alcohol. I don't drink in the week but if I go out at weekend I end up totally ruined. Hard to find other people that are sober but aren't totally boring though - like I have no idea what to do on a Friday night that is social and doesn't involve drinking.
In the same boat as you. I joined meetup.com and got the app. This weekend played 5-a-side on Friday night and hiked a mountain on Saturday morning. Got chatting to a nice girl on the hike so meeting up with her next weekend.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love alcohol. But I have a hard rule of never more than two drinks in any social setting. I relax it up to four if I’m in my own house one on one with a chick I’ve been smashing for a while. Four drinks on a full stomach only gets me tipsy at best.

Alcohol has some moderate benefits. I don’t take medicine in any capacity so sometimes it helps with delayed onset muscle soreness. I also prefer a sweet wine or cider to drinking soda or juice.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the same boat as you. I joined meetup.com and got the app. This weekend played 5-a-side on Friday night and hiked a mountain on Saturday morning. Got chatting to a nice girl on the hike so meeting up with her next weekend.
Nice - the hiking sounds good

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with alcohol.

It really fvcks me up.

I actually get quiet and antisocial as a drunk... it's absolutely mind boggling as I see it have the opposite effect on others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with alcohol.

It really fvcks me up.

I actually get quiet and antisocial as a drunk... it's absolutely mind boggling as I see it have the opposite effect on others.
Alcohol mess me up two but what about capping it at one or two drinks. You dont have to drink to get buzzed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had learned quite some years ago that booze & sexual performance do not mix. There are drinking days and there are erection days. I think I have to go back almost to last century for the last time I ejaaculated while buzzed. :eek: :eek:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had learned quite some years ago that booze & sexual performance do not mix. There are drinking days and there are erection days. I think I have to go back almost to last century for the last time I ejaaculated while buzzed. :eek: :eek:
I can go from solid tight game.. To talking absolute shyte late a few drinks later!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever incorporated alcohol with my dates early on. I always felt like it cheapens the whole process.
It would be like dumping nerve gas in water then using a net to catch the fish?