"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Alcohol Is Ruining My Game!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Date last night.. Started off well

Back to my place.. Smashed like crazy for a few hours. Great sex!

We both got drunk, she gets emotional and sleeps on my sofa because I didn't cuddle upto her in bed haha.

I tell her to leave if your going to get all chitty about things.

We both talked some crap as we was both drunk, she left for home in the morning.

Alcohol really fuks up my thought process.. I am going to give it up for a while.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Best way to limit it is to find a hobby and a purpose. Cook for example. Electronics. Software.

You got receptors that need alcohol, and you have to satisfy them with something while you off the bottle.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
yea i'm trying to go so sober. Promised myself dry January with the plan of extending it if i felt the momentum... but then went out with work on Friday with the intention of drinking soft drinks but my colleagues ended up buying me alcohol when it was their round so yesterday wasted a day with hangover.

I'm 35 years old and I feel like now would be a good time to just totally change my lifestyle and give up alcohol. I don't drink in the week but if I go out at weekend I end up totally ruined. Hard to find other people that are sober but aren't totally boring though - like I have no idea what to do on a Friday night that is social and doesn't involve drinking.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Do you guys also experience this?

My game was AIR tight, to the point where I was banging her, and she couldn't get enough of me.

Few hours later, we are both drunk and things got messy haha.

I ain't heard back from this bish, but anyway lessons learned.

First date and too much alcohol is likely to end in disaster.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Brownjack1

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yea i'm trying to go so sober. Promised myself dry January with the plan of extending it if i felt the momentum... but then went out with work on Friday with the intention of drinking soft drinks but my colleagues ended up buying me alcohol when it was their round so yesterday wasted a day with hangover.

I'm 35 years old and I feel like now would be a good time to just totally change my lifestyle and give up alcohol. I don't drink in the week but if I go out at weekend I end up totally ruined. Hard to find other people that are sober but aren't totally boring though - like I have no idea what to do on a Friday night that is social and doesn't involve drinking.
In the same boat as you. I joined meetup.com and got the app. This weekend played 5-a-side on Friday night and hiked a mountain on Saturday morning. Got chatting to a nice girl on the hike so meeting up with her next weekend.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I love alcohol. But I have a hard rule of never more than two drinks in any social setting. I relax it up to four if I’m in my own house one on one with a chick I’ve been smashing for a while. Four drinks on a full stomach only gets me tipsy at best.

Alcohol has some moderate benefits. I don’t take medicine in any capacity so sometimes it helps with delayed onset muscle soreness. I also prefer a sweet wine or cider to drinking soda or juice.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
In the same boat as you. I joined meetup.com and got the app. This weekend played 5-a-side on Friday night and hiked a mountain on Saturday morning. Got chatting to a nice girl on the hike so meeting up with her next weekend.
Nice - the hiking sounds good
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm done with alcohol.

It really fvcks me up.

I actually get quiet and antisocial as a drunk... it's absolutely mind boggling as I see it have the opposite effect on others.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm done with alcohol.

It really fvcks me up.

I actually get quiet and antisocial as a drunk... it's absolutely mind boggling as I see it have the opposite effect on others.
Alcohol mess me up two but what about capping it at one or two drinks. You dont have to drink to get buzzed.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I had learned quite some years ago that booze & sexual performance do not mix. There are drinking days and there are erection days. I think I have to go back almost to last century for the last time I ejaaculated while buzzed. :eek: :eek:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I had learned quite some years ago that booze & sexual performance do not mix. There are drinking days and there are erection days. I think I have to go back almost to last century for the last time I ejaaculated while buzzed. :eek: :eek:
I can go from solid tight game.. To talking absolute shyte late a few drinks later!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't think I've ever incorporated alcohol with my dates early on. I always felt like it cheapens the whole process.
It would be like dumping nerve gas in water then using a net to catch the fish?
 
Top