Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ain't had sex since 2003. who can beat me?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I'm not beating anyone here but I really hate my situation right now. There were multiple times where I could have gotten laid, but I didn't have a car or simply a place to do it at. My mom doesn't work so shes home all the time and not being able to drive is really hampering me here. In fact the last time I got laid was when my parents were out on vacation and this girl slept over 3 nights in a row. And just recently I found out one of my bestfriends just lost it a week ago...it makes me even more anxious just hearing it.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is being a virgin something to brag about? I just dont understand why you all take some amount of pride in not being able to get a girl to look your direction. Anyway, its been 2 or 3 days. I guess im a loser and fail at life....hahahahahaha...sucka b*tches.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly kid u not, I have chances to fvck gorgeous chicks, but i just mess it up. I even had a chance to lose it during a threesome and I didn't take it up, cos the chicks were ugly!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I love how 20-odd year old virgins claim they are only virgins because they're extremely picky. Might be the case for some people but for most it's just cause they're having problems getting laid.

Kinda funny how people also say they had the chance to **** tons of hot girls but have no explanation as to why they didn't..strange.

Lads, some of you need to start thinking straight. A "HB6" is not "ugly" or "below your standards". Just fvck them for Christ's sake, you're a 20-something virgin seemingly waiting for Calypso herself to open wide. When you actually know how to have sex then maybe you'll be pulling 9's.

(not aimed at anyone at all, just my opinion about it)

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
lol I love how 20-odd year old virgins claim they are only virgins because they're extremely picky. Might be the case for some people but for most it's just cause they're having problems getting laid.

Kinda funny how people also say they had the chance to **** tons of hot girls but have no explanation as to why they didn't..strange.

Lads, some of you need to start thinking straight. A "HB6" is not "ugly" or "below your standards". Just fvck them for Christ's sake, you're a 20-something virgin seemingly waiting for Calypso herself to open wide. When you actually know how to have sex then maybe you'll be pulling 9's.

(not aimed at anyone at all, just my opinion about it)
Agreed. For these fellas who are just "too picky" what do you think will happen in the event you finally get a hold of that precious HB9 or 10 you are seeking? Chances are they will have had their fair share of dik and you will be lackluster in bed.

Being too picky and surpassing chances sounds like a cop out to me. True I wouldn't touch a whale or grotesque girl, but when the lights are out ***** has no face, and believe it or not you can have more fun with a 6 then a 9 sometimes.