Aim for her soul not for her box

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I get what the OP is saying, and it takes a lot of experience to realize this.

The reward would be much more satisfying once you have secured her "soul" because then you would have HB at least 7+ and above, not the average to below-average 4-5+ that would normally make you feel shame and frustrated after sex.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I've NEVER had a woman not asking for a second date. Not once. I now realize that IF and when my head was clear when dating a woman this was my unconscious strategy all along.

This thread is not for everyone, I get that.
Do they explicitly ask or do they do the feminine thing and hint towards it hoping you pick up on it? Plausible deniability on their end? I get that all the time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how I know you get it. You do what we are talking about and that second date is almost guaranteed. When you are doing it right 2nd dates are never ever an issue.
Lol I just lost a second date because I sucked on her titties in broad daylight in her car. What can I say, I was hungry.

C'est la vie.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they explicitly ask or do they do the feminine thing and hint towards it hoping you pick up on it? Plausible deniability on their end? I get that all the time.
Its just naturally happens. Also at least 75% of women i slept with wanted to ltr me . I said it before, you shouldn't underestimate your position in her eyes i once she picked you out of many men.

It just doesn't ever happened that they didn't want to feck straight away or meet again. My geuss is that's because again, she chooses me over perhaps 100's of other men. A well thought out decision from HER side. I mainly followed my D.

On the other hand I do decline second dates more then not. I might be horny,get a bj and then p.c.n (post nut) hits me hard.

No second dates or awkwardly declining women will be more if thing from the past as I decided to (never?) Never chase low hanging fruit again. Yes hot women can be low of quality too .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. they explicitly ask or leave a hint?
They just ask . It tell it. Look, i will always try to somehow establish a sexual connection. Couid be through looks, words, or even more bold moves like simply standing up and going all in.

I am now at a point where I'll cut the date short early on and leave in GREAT spirit. I don't chase the box on the first day anymore.