Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aim for her soul not for her box

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chasing the p00sy. Chase her soul. Get her to surrender completely to you. Make her WORK. If she doesn't want, let her go.

Lately I'm not interested in just sex. Surprisingly this nofap thing froze my sexual urges for now it seems. I dgaf if women dont wanna meet or make it difficult anymore because I am less focused on p00sy. Its incredible.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing fellas ; many men feel like women are too complicated to deal with, but they're tge ones making it complex by thinking with their D.Lets take an incel/p00sy beggar for example. His main goal is her box. While she wants to be more than just a box. She might use it just to get a man she wants to stay, but not to appease the AFC. So AFC even steps out of the game becaise he "never wins".

Meanwhile this man doesn't understand why he aint getting none. Because he can't look passed his own little tingles is in D.

This is next level shyte. I've made this mistake way too often. Eventually even a low quality woman who you're just fecking will drop you when she starts to understand that all you ever want is sex. Because she knows, the DISCIPLINED version of you would never ever ever roll with her. You'll be reeking of desperation and I think even shyte smells better than a desperate man.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chasing the p00sy. Chase her soul. Get her to surrender completely to you. Make her WORK. If she doesn't want, let her go.

Lately I'm not interested in just sex. Surprisingly this nofap thing froze my sexual urges for now it seems. I dgaf if women dont wanna meet or make it difficult anymore because I am less focused on p00sy. Its incredible.
How ling no fap? 2-3 weeks & I feel like I’m going insane.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ling no fap? 2-3 weeks & I feel like I’m going insane.
I am now on approx a 3 weeks. I also go crazy at times as I used to do it on a regular. Was on a month before that but had this woman coming over so I jerked to get some extra stamina.

Yet to ME its extremely beneficial so far. Like you said, I find myself approaching women out of nowhere. And I rather fantasies about a woman on the spot sometimes .Yet I am not AS focused on ...azz. i want the upperhand man. I don't wanna be a slave to something that fickle.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree if your goal is to add to your lineup; if you want a relationship, that's a different story.

I've switched my approach recently from being a perfectly respectful, nice guy to using plausible deniability and my command of the language to sexualize conversations the moment there is an opportunity to do so skillfully. The bottom line is it's a time saver and gets you laid.

If you're adding a plate sexualize as quickly and as elegantly as possible.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree if your goal is to add to your lineup; if you want a relationship, that's a different story.

I've switched my approach recently from being a perfectly respectful, nice guy to using plausible deniability and my command of the language to sexualize conversations the moment there is an opportunity to do so skillfully. The bottom line is it's a time saver and gets you laid.

If you're adding a plate sexualize as quickly and as elegantly as possible.
I agree with you. Allow me to explain it a little better.

Sex is ofcourse part of the equation. I assume by now we know how to put it down on her. But there's more than sex. There's a whole world beyond just sex . I know you know that as you're a man with experience in all different types of relationships with women.

But your post is solid: a reminder that it is actually the use of sexuality that sets you apart. But like you say, it gotta be subtle...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can "get to know her" on a relatively deep level *and* also skillfully sexualize the conversation you can have her thinking you're the man of her dreams before you even say hello in person.

edit - a fun thing to do when you get to the sexualization part is to have a duo convo where you're talking about something mundane that happened that day and also talking about sex (alternating lines). She'll get bored of the mundane sh1t real quick.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree with you. Allow me to explain it a little better.

Sex is ofcourse part of the equation. I assume by now we know how to put it down on her. But there's more than sex. There's a whole world beyond just sex . I know you know that as you're a man with experience in all different types of relationships with women.

But your post is solid: a reminder that it is actually the use of sexuality that sets you apart. But like you say, it gotta be subtle...
You have to build attraction no matter what, comfort game, confidence game, use what you’re good at. If you don’t know what you’re good at read up and try different things, trial and error. Being good at seduction takes experience and repetition.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree that attraction is not just about sex but to be honest, I cringed a little bit when I read your "chase her soul" line. What does that mean? How do you chase a woman's soul? (And do women even have souls? lol)

Is this just another way of saying you need to have some things in common beyond physical attraction?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that attraction is not just about sex but to be honest, I cringed a little bit when I read your "chase her soul" line. What does that mean? How do you chase a woman's soul? (And do women even have souls? lol)

Is this just another way of saying you need to have some things in common beyond physical attraction?
I mean you should aim for much more than just sex. I can understand that aiming for her soul sounds cringe and it might be. Yet its how I think.

Imo you should strive to be the absolute best she ever had. The experience you provide her should be incomparable to other men's. To get here a man must be aware of all those details that will make such an experience outstanding. That's something you learn over time and by putting in the work.

In novels for women the male protagonists is always a successful man with game. One who seemingly "has it all". Thats ofcourse a condition to pull this off. You gotta look act and be financially up to it. Think of some recent examples in popular culture that appeared: mr Big in sex and the city, that man from 50 shades of grey. Its almost unnecessary to mention that there are plenty of men like this roaming the world and they're alpha widowing many women.

I used to always aim for the ***** while AT MANY TIMES women wanted to give me much much more than just p00sy. I couldn't see it, blinded by lust.

There's a reason why so many men experience "power struggles" with women tbey actually treat well in their eyes. She doesn't want to be equal to a man, she want and NEEDS to look up to him. She wants you to be and act MUCH more powerfull .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can "get to know her" on a relatively deep level *and* also skillfully sexualize the conversation you can have her thinking you're the man of her dreams before you even say hello in person.

edit - a fun thing to do when you get to the sexualization part is to have a duo convo where you're talking about something mundane that happened that day and also talking about sex (alternating lines). She'll get bored of the mundane sh1t real quick.
One thing you should be aware of as a " dj" is that in this dating environment, IF a woman picks you it means she picked you out of Lord knows how many prospects. Dont hold back or doubt yourself.

Lets say you or I or any other member has a date. How many experience do you take with you now? And , fully aware that this woman across you " picky picked "you , what means sex is almost guaranteed. She has been curious all the time. Ever since she first saw you her p00sy itched.

If you know how to read the room and carry a conversation you can always "escalate " towards sexual oriented topics. Yiu are leading.

Eventually you'll feck her to death anyway .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wanna spark a fire or something to have a dialogue on a deeper level. What's the reason beyond HER chase of you or who ever.

Many times when we men read about something a woman did we get this brain error. Because "we could never imagine doing something like that". That's because we fundamentally misunderstand women. Which is crazy, because we should know all about our " opponent". How can you chase ir hunt on something without knowing all about it? That's why men lose.

I have this artistic/hippy/philosophical side to me at times haha.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always aimed to read women nonverbally. Eye contact, body language.. to observe them at a primal level. More fascinating to me than anything that comes out of their mouth.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a strong desire to seduce. That was my focus and goal. I wanted to have her eating out of my hand right up to the point where she drops her panties because she can't stand it anymore. It's the connection with her soul that wins them over and separates you from the rest. It's what's makes 2nd dates automatic before the first one is even over.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep, been in this place for a long time.

Game changer.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a strong desire to seduce. That was my focus and goal. I wanted to have her eating out of my hand right up to the point where she drops her panties because she can't stand it anymore. It's the connection with her soul that wins them over and separates you from the rest. It's what's makes 2nd dates automatic before the first one is even over.
This.

I've NEVER had a woman not asking for a second date. Not once. I now realize that IF and when my head was clear when dating a woman this was my unconscious strategy all along.

This thread is not for everyone, I get that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Aim for her soul if you wanna keep her around.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I've NEVER had a woman not asking for a second date. Not once. I now realize that IF and when my head was clear when dating a woman this was my unconscious strategy all along.

This thread is not for everyone, I get that.
That's how I know you get it. You do what we are talking about and that second date is almost guaranteed. When you are doing it right 2nd dates are never ever an issue.