Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AHHH! dunno wat to do

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
i seriously need help with this. there are 2 girls one i i rilly like nd 1 dat had a nice bodny and somewhat of a face i want to go out with the 1st one but the other girl wants to give me head and practically **** her. these two are BEST friends so i know if i go with 1 i wont go wit the other. i dunt know which to pick. im lusting after the 1st girl so badly but im trying to conrol myself before i do something stupid

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously go with the first one. If theyre best friends and the 1st girl doesnt do anything with you then be like your best friend told me she'd do __________ (insert own words here) with me. Hopefully, that'll change her mind into doing stuff with you if she wont already.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick which ever one does better in English class, 'cause you could use the help.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

wow, i don't post much, but i'm going to give a big

LOL to that one, nice job blienk ;)

A-

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Obviously go with the first one. If theyre best friends and the 1st girl doesnt do anything with you then be like your best friend told me she'd do __________ (insert own words here) with me. Hopefully, that'll change her mind into doing stuff with you if she wont already.
For once i'm actually going to agree with spoiled.

Don't sacrifice your attraction because of sex. You'll be happier with the chick you wanted to begin with even if your not ****ing her right away.

I don't know how the female psyche but i've never heard about saying "Your friends a slut that would sleep with me, so you should too." And actually working.

Make her feel she should be doing stuff with you because it will benefit her and your relationship. Don't give her the impression you NEED sex, or else you give her power.

Thats my 2 cents.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definitely go with the first one. You're attracted to her and there's a potential chance of getting more than just sex.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree too, go with the first one. if her firend's a slut then she is too. birds of a feather fly together. if u can do one, then u can do the other. pick the one u wanna do more and dont take too long pickin. i made the mistake of not choosing which of 2 girls i wanted fast enough and they both ended up hating me :p.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the first one, it sounds like the second is desperate enough for you that if it doesnt work out with number 1# you could still hit it up with her.

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pick which ever one does better in English class, 'cause you could use the help."

LOL, damn thats funny as hell!!!! I always like remarks like this, cracks me up. lol

but seriously bro, using punctuation would help get your point across a little better.

about your little dilemma, i'd go with the first one, but still wouldn't give up hope with the 2nd one, just go straightforward with the 1st one, and talk with the 2nd one, if she offers, then tell her your seeing with so and so and if shes ok with it then damn you set it off perfectly if not then forget about it, shes the one that offered, you didnt ask