“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ahh, Another Dilemma

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Well guys, here it is:

My friend invites me to go to this local church program with this guest speaker at First Assembly of God. I end up going, and to my suprise, there was an abundance and I mean A LOT of girls there. I talk to a few people, mostly old friends and some other people. I sit down and my friend Chris( who invited me) motions for me to come n sit by him and 2 other girls. I sit next to this girl. (Keep in mind I came not really expecting to talk to any girls) I talk to her for a little bit, got her name, and she actually initiated kino first. Her body language was also very positive. Anyways, I didn't get to talk to her for a while since I forgot to get her number. I know, I know, I'm st00pid. Heh, well about a week after that, she comes up to my work to see a movie( I work in a theatre by the way). She smiled, and asked why I didn't go to church last week. I just told her that I was busy and forgot. She went in the movie with some friends and I walk in a few minutes later to do theatre checks. She waves and I leave. Coming outta the theatre, she came out and talked to me again. She asked if she'd be able to see me Wednesday at Church. I told her that I'd go and talked for about 2 minutes, then she left.

Here's where the problem erupts. As it turns out, my friend Chris is "talking" to her right now. Or so he says. Before I say anything else, let me give you a little background info on him. He LIES. And I mean constantly. I know he has her number but I highly doubt she's all that interested in him. He's also a sophomore, doesn't have a car, or a job either. The only thing he's really got going for him is that he's a pretty good athlete. Anyways, he called today and asked if I could give him a ride to Church. I told him I didn't know.

I really wanna get to talk to this girl at Church without him around but from the looks of it, he's gonna be there and sitting right next to us. I'm a pretty quick person, and I've concluded that he's probably starting to talk to this girl because I am. Plain and simple. I mean, he's my friend, but overall, he really isn't too bright.

Well, Church is tomorrow night at about 6:30. I plan on meeting her, talking, setting something up for the weekend, and picking up that number I forgot ;] You guys have any suggestions on how I should handle this situation with Chris?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Is Chris nearly the DJ you are? You both want her. He's only interested because you are. Maybe if you just get her number and let Chris do the talking for the night he'll lose interest. (risky) I suggest getting her number, calling her and using (assumption) your superior DJ skills to get her to go on a date with you or something. This way Chris isn't involved.

Another thing, give it time. Say you see her and Chris going somewhere. Let it go. If my assumption from before is correct then she'll break up with him in a month or so. In that time you could go out with another chick from that church and show her you are in demand?

Just don't get caught up between her and Chris and forget to present your self as a challenge. It's very easy to resort back to being a nice guy to win chicks when they are the ones in demand. (for me anyways).

Well I hope some of my advice is useful. I feel like im just rambling sometimes.

Good luck
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
:p

Just take your friend and have *fun*. Don't try to compete with him. He will try to compete with you from what you've said and donate a ton of attention to the lady. He's already way into the friendzone with this chick anyways.

You have nothing to worry about. Just have fun. She will get tired of him and come to you.

Lik
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
DJ her and ignore him. Don't be an ass to him though. If he starts to ****block you, fight back in full force. He'll come off looking like an idiot and a little b1tch.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Well guys, things went pretty well. Chris didn't even end up going lol. Anyways, I got the number, another positive reaction from her, and hopefully I'll get to do something with her soon. Thanks again guys :]
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top