Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agree or Disagree? Power Imbalances in Relationships

Power Imbalances in Relationships

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the initial stages of dating, both sexes are testing/qualifying each other to determine their role in the relationship dynamics.
Your time is valuable as a man.
Her pu$$y is valuable as a women.

Giving her too much of your time and money creates a power imbalance.
She has power over you until she gives up sex. Her golden vagina is no longer shielded once she gives it up.
If the imbalance of power continues for too long, she'll lose attraction towards you.
Get the drop on her by giving her less time and attention.

Women at this day in age are raised to be independent and taught they don't need a man for everything.
Don't be fooled by this nonsense.
Too much of an imbalance in her favor creates levels of disrespect, depending on how much power she has over you.
A man has to fall into the masculine role and the woman into the feminine role.
Agree or Disagree?

EDIT: This is the first time I've made a poll in over a decade. Forgive me if I typed incorrectly.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always keep an imbalance and make sure its in your favor. You will win more than you lose that way. The best way to keep her interest is when you have power over her. The one who cares the least always has the most power.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see your point here. This is first grade stuff in sosuave. Women care about *****, men care about time bla bla bla. I don't see a point.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always keep an imbalance and make sure its in your favor. You will win more than you lose that way. The best way to keep her interest is when you have power over her. The one who cares the least always has the most power.
I would add that it's not always about having the power, it's also about being OK with not having it in some cases. What drives them even more crazy than a man in power is a man that should be frustrated with the lack of power, but is cool as fack LOL