"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Age of first kiss and its effect on how men pursue women

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I clearly remember playing house with a Kindergarten female classmate at age 6 and having a makeout session which involved just kissing and hugging. While a teacher discovered us, there was no scolding that it was inappropriate.

Throughout the rest of my childhood there were a few affectionate encounters every few months/years until I lost my virginity at 16.

I say this because I think the way we view physical affection as a child helps or hampers us in relating to the opposite sex as teenagers and adults. Did us guys who started young have better luck with women than guys who never kissed a girl until their teens or twenties because of that?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I clearly remember playing house with a Kindergarten female classmate at age 6 and having a makeout session which involved just kissing and hugging. While a teacher discovered us, there was no scolding that it was inappropriate.

Throughout the rest of my childhood there were a few affectionate encounters every few months/years until I lost my virginity at 16.

I say this because I think the way we view physical affection as a child helps or hampers us in relating to the opposite sex as teenagers and adults. Did us guys who started young have better luck with women than guys who never kissed a girl until their teens or twenties because of that?
any guys get there first kiss at 50?
 
Top