Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age of first kiss and its effect on how men pursue women

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I clearly remember playing house with a Kindergarten female classmate at age 6 and having a makeout session which involved just kissing and hugging. While a teacher discovered us, there was no scolding that it was inappropriate.

Throughout the rest of my childhood there were a few affectionate encounters every few months/years until I lost my virginity at 16.

I say this because I think the way we view physical affection as a child helps or hampers us in relating to the opposite sex as teenagers and adults. Did us guys who started young have better luck with women than guys who never kissed a girl until their teens or twenties because of that?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I clearly remember playing house with a Kindergarten female classmate at age 6 and having a makeout session which involved just kissing and hugging. While a teacher discovered us, there was no scolding that it was inappropriate.

Throughout the rest of my childhood there were a few affectionate encounters every few months/years until I lost my virginity at 16.

I say this because I think the way we view physical affection as a child helps or hampers us in relating to the opposite sex as teenagers and adults. Did us guys who started young have better luck with women than guys who never kissed a girl until their teens or twenties because of that?
any guys get there first kiss at 50?