"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Age difference doesn't seem to phase her

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
The young woman in her 20s I've talked about, I've let it slip how old I'm to see if it makes a difference in her actions with me, it doesn't seem to. She's started a new thing mimicking what I say, as I've said she gets so excited it makes me wonder if she's going to piss herself.

I just can't do it, ie asking her out lol :rofl: How do you guys don't feel like a dirty old man :p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
So what's the problem exactly...? Either ask her out or next.

And what's up with these emoji's, my G... Cut it out.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The young woman in her 20s I've talked about, I've let it slip how old I'm to see if it makes a difference in her actions with me, it doesn't seem to. She's started a new thing mimicking what I say, as I've said she gets so excited it makes me wonder if she's going to piss herself.

I just can't do it, ie asking her out lol :rofl: How do you guys don't feel like a dirty old man :p
Many young Women get very excited when they're hooking up with a much older man. I actually believe that young Women love older Men more than we realize.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida
I've dated girls 10-15 years younger than me after I turned 30 all of the time. I would not give it a second thought.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I just can't do it, ie asking her out lol :rofl: How do you guys don't feel like a dirty old man :p
How old are you? I've been out with girls before where the waitress thought I was her father, or gave me the big disapproving glare (some women just hate it when a guy dates a younger woman). I just thought it was funny.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
To be exact I would be 20 years older than her with myself being 42, as I've said before I look much younger people mistake me for 10 years. I probably wouldn't get involved with her, I interact with her up to 5 days a week she works in a professional office no we are not co-workers. She's not like younger women her age who usually just give me a blank stare she's got a brain in her head, her parents raised her right. I have a feeling why she's still single guys her age are scared of her, she does have free spirit beliefs (got some fuzz under the arms). Her father is a tough guy I don't think I would want to get in a wrangle with him we are the same build.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
To be exact I would be 20 years older than her with myself being 42, as I've said before I look much younger people mistake me for 10 years. I probably wouldn't get involved with her, I interact with her up to 5 days a week she works in a professional office no we are not co-workers. She's not like younger women her age who usually just give me a blank stare she's got a brain in her head, her parents raised her right. I have a feeling why she's still single guys her age are scared of her, she does have free spirit beliefs (got some fuzz under the arms). Her father is a tough guy I don't think I would want to get in a wrangle with him we are the same build.
You’re talking yourself out of an opportunity here. Just ask her out and see what happens.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Age is only a big deal if you make it a big deal....just like anything else.

You have the wrong mindset OP. She should feel lucky to go out with an older, mature yet fun dude.

These younger chicks that I spin tell me all the time that they do not like dating guys their own age (25-28) because they are so immature and not responsible. The average 28 year old has the maturity level that we did at 16-18.

One thing that I found helpful with younger women: I never use the word DATE. I only INVITE them out for a drink. It seems the women who have grown up in the hook up culture prefer "hanging out, getting together, etc". So just use some of their lingo and go for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
How old are you? I've been out with girls before where the waitress thought I was her father, or gave me the big disapproving glare (some women just hate it when a guy dates a younger woman). I just thought it was funny.
I've been hen pecked heavy duty when I mentioned I was seeing a chick that was 14 years younger than me. Older Women looked like they wanted to chop my head off.

The problem OP is facing is what society will think of him if he's dating a much younger chick. the way society will make immediate assumptions and view it as.....
  • You are taking "advantage" of a young girl and you're a creepy "old" Man
  • You are her sugar daddy and she's taking advantage of the older Man with money.
  • Shame you that she could be your daughter.
  • You're manipulating her in someway because she's young and naive, she needs to be rescued from this older Man.
  • She's very insecure and thats why she's out with you.
The list goes on but its all complete bullsh*t. It could never be that she finds the older man sexy and attractive and he makes her feel good.
Older Men deep down will be cheering him on while the older Women will call him a disgusting pig that should be seeing a Woman his age but they lack the understanding that Men love youth. I know a family that had their daughter (early 20's) dating a Man (late 40's) and everyone went berserk.
 
Top