Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After great first date she is getting emotional over her ex!

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so I met this girl through a friend, got her number, kept texting short and called her to set up a date. The date was great. She was friendly, we had good conversations. There was a connection and she seemed really interested. We were kissing and she seemed really into it. She told me that her last relationship ended one month ago, her ex was a jerk and didnt really care about her. She said its hard to get over it.

After the date she was texting me and things seemed good. She told me sweet things and I started to do the same. Told her one time that I am thinking about her. Next day she called and seemed to be in a bad mood, like a little distant. I asked her whats wrong and she said that her ex made something that made her angry and started complaining about him. Afterwards i texted her and told her that maybe she should get over him before dating me and that i dont like it that she is talking to me while being in a bad mood because of something her ex did. She said she is sorry and that it wont happen again. I said lets not discuss it by texting and we will see how things will go.

Maybe I should have cared less, but I was feeling disrespected that she is still hung up on her ex after the great date. Maybe I showed her by it that i care to much or maybe I should have make her chase me more instead before.. Maybe she needs the jerk that doesnt care about her.

Normally she would text but today heard nothing from her and wont also contact her..

What do you guys think about the situation, was my reaction ok? And how should i behave from now on to get her attracted more?

I am happy about every answer I get!

Regards!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should have cared less, but I was feeling disrespected that she is still hung up on her ex after the great date.
How old is this chick?

her ex was a jerk and didnt really care about her.
she said that her ex made something that made her angry and started complaining about him.
Her ex is causing her emotional fluctuation which is very stimulating for a woman. It's likely this guy is at the top of her high score list and she's likely tainted goods by now. She will never get over him.

As for you, you cannot expect a whole hell of a lot from this woman. You might be able to fvck her for a while, but you will never be number one in her books. Her ex will always be number one. If you're cool with that, then continue to see her and enjoy her pvssy. If you're looking for a LTR, this is not the right woman.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova: She is very young, 19.
So does that mean no guy will ever get to the top of her high score list? What if a guy gives her the same or even more emotional fluctuation?

And no I am of course not considering a relationship with a girl like this. But how should I behave to keep or raise her attraction level?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't place your feelings and interests aside to make it work with any girl. I make a rule out of calling out women for lame behavior.

Not only does it show you are not a desperate beta chump but it also shows her she has to put some effort into making you happy. Biitching to you about the ex is not going to cut it.

You did well.

Give her space, and call her to check on her because you are worried. Don't even pursue the next date let her ask.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She has not been out of the last LTR long enough. She needs recovery time or you risk being the rebound guy.
Her emotions are still tied to old guy. Her bringing him up to you so soon is enough proof of that.
You do not have her full attention at this time.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just move on.

Reason being: She's still hung up on her ex. Second place is first loser. Another problem, you said you were thinking about her. By words, at that.

Acta, non verba.

Also, it seems like she wants to bring you further, but her ex isn't letting her. You don't make her wet. Sorry. I'll also add that a first date only went well when you get a second date.

Next time, stir up women's emotions more. You have to be the gold medalist like Michael Phelps, not the silver medalist like Nancy Kerrigan.

For this girl, just drop her. She'll run back to her ex and you'll either be her newest beta orbiter or emotional tampon. Detach yourself. Delete all her pics and from all platforms. See if she'll come around, and I have 50,000 dollars on she doesn't.

Being a rebound guy is an uphill battle. The very fact you made this long wall of text shows you care too much and need to talk with more girls beside her.

This case is still open for more reviews.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs more than a month... you've had one date... just don't ask her out again. If she reaches out to you just tell her that you think she needs some space to get over her ex and to reach out to you when she's ready to let go. Then ghost.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will just add a little bit to the superb comments and advices the other, more experienced (than me and you together) have made:

Right now, you have to play it cool. This guy still has his emotional tentacules over her for some reason and he is pulling them because apparently, he likes to play her and unfortunately for her and for you, she's a woman and she FEELS this is cool. Lay back, start spinning other plates and consider this one a done deal. If she comes back, it will be because you did not try to play with her or own her emotions. If she doesn't, it's just a girl anyways.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova: She is very young, 19.
So does that mean no guy will ever get to the top of her high score list? What if a guy gives her the same or even more emotional fluctuation?

And no I am of course not considering a relationship with a girl like this. But how should I behave to keep or raise her attraction level?
She already has a guy at the top of her list: Her ex. Women will generally meet that one guy between ages 18 and 23.

If you're just in it for the sex, go ahead and be the rebound guy. Throw her away when she starts to annoy you. But by the sound of it, you want more than just sex. She does not qualify as a good LTR candidate.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already has a guy at the top of her list: Her ex. Women will generally meet that one guy between ages 18 and 23.

If you're just in it for the sex, go ahead and be the rebound guy. Throw her away when she starts to annoy you. But by the sound of it, you want more than just sex. She does not qualify as a good LTR candidate.
The funny and ironic thing is, though, that although he may be at the top of her list, she will probably not end up back with him LOL because she'll be lookin' for something better

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would focus on getting laid instead of being her boyfriend you wouldn't give a crap about it. If a woman wants to talk about her ex, who the f cares? She can talk and say whatever but she's sucking my **** tonight, not his.

Some of you guys are so damn emotional over stupid sh!t that is irrelevant

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny and ironic thing is, though, that although he may be at the top of her list, she will probably not end up back with him LOL because she'll be lookin' for something better
Hard to say. She might go back to him depending on how she feels at that particular moment in time. But yes, she'll be looking for something better, but she won't be able to find another man who fvcks her up emotionally as much as this guy did.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your emotions are getting out of wack over this girl, dude her ex really ran a number on her.. believe me if you get any feelings for her your doomed..

Every girl iv known that has ex issues has no business being involved with any guys, all they do is leech emotinally and cause so much fvcking trouble.

They are just woman..

All they are on the earth for is to get fvcked hard do the dishes and keep the house clean. Thats there role.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will indeed. And with every new guy she gets involved with, she will always question, is this it? Or is there even better than this, and she will self sabotage her relationships.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers!

So didnt hear from her for two days now.. Got to mention that on the date she brought up her ex after I asked about her last relationship. And actually on the phone she was complaining about him to her sister because she heard her talking about him. Anyway it is disrespectful because the only thing she should focus on the phone should be me. And dont call me in that mood. She should be worried about me liking her, right guys?

So everybody said, that I should go ghost.. Ok but what if I just want her as a plate?? I am not considering her as relationship material! Just let her go because she disrespected me one time and apologized afterwards, saying she wont do it again?? Maybe I should call her in a few days and ask her out!? What do you think?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers!

So didnt hear from her for two days now.. Got to mention that on the date she brought up her ex after I asked about her last relationship. And actually on the phone she was complaining about him to her sister because she heard her talking about him. Anyway it is disrespectful because the only thing she should focus on the phone should be me. And dont call me in that mood. She should be worried about me liking her, right guys?

So everybody said, that I should go ghost.. Ok but what if I just want her as a plate?? I am not considering her as relationship material! Just let her go because she disrespected me one time and apologized afterwards, saying she wont do it again?? Maybe I should call her in a few days and ask her out!? What do you think?
Wait a few days. Set a proper date. Escalate. You will get your answer from these 3 steps.