Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After 2 years

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in different states

I am 41 and she is 35

Years ago we met 8 times and had some sex, I tried to have her fell in love with me but I could never achieved it

Then I finally I dediced to end the relationship in july 2005 and we became only friends
until july 2006 meting only for seminar purposes

That's almost 2 years past since I don't see her anymore

Yesterday I e-mailed her and then had some chat
over the MSN. I could see her over the webcam and she asked me to show myself but I told I could not

Hours later, I email her asking her to help me with some college task

She just replayed with the short e-mail below:

"So, is this the reason why you remembered me ?? take care..."

What could it mean ?

And should I reply: "No, I remembered you because I still like you"

"I never forgot you"
You should I only stay quiet ?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that she concluded that the reason that you contacted her again after a 2 year break was so that you could convince her to help you with a college assignment. She believes that you were about to USE her for what she can do for you, and not because you have any genuine feelings for her.

Last edited:

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you

But is it wise to show interest on her ?
Could she have changed her mind because of
this question, or is she just playing ?

jophil28 said:
I means that she concluded that the reason that you contacted her again after a 2 year break was so that you could convince her to help you with a college assignment. She believes that you were about to USE her for what she can do for you, and not because you have any genuine feelings for her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
More importantly, are you that desparate that you can't go out and find new women that you have to call up a women from 3 years ago, a women that you said, you couldn't get her to fall for you. So she had low interest in you back then, that means to me, thats she's not going to all of a sudden be madly in love with you.

I'm sorry I dont mean to be mean, but I'm trying to point out to you, how silly your actions are. At least most of the chumps on here are pining over girls they loved before.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache, if she was into you, she would've been happy you were contacting her regardless of your reason. And she would've been happy to help you.

It's not about YOU showing a woman interest. It's about reading hers. If hers isn't there, it doesn't matter how much you declare your interest.

In fact, you already showed your interest when you earlier contacted her and then when you chatted, so when you emailed hours later about the assignment you needed help with, obviously that was way down on your list, like an addendum. If it was your primary purpose for contacting her, obviously you would've discussed it right up front early on.

But she turned that into the reason to blow you off. That tells you a lot right there.

And if you respond the way you're thinking of, you're only demonstrating that you jump when she cracks her whip.

Don't go back in time to uninterested women in the past, unless you like reruns of the same old episodes with the same endings. And don't cross state lines; LDR have the odds stacked against them.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
Thank you

But is it wise to show interest on her ?
Could she have changed her mind because of
this question, or is she just playing ?
You blew it already with her by asking her to help with your assignment.
Women hate being used like this - to them you are a rat for asking her for anything. You job is to give women ATTENTION , not chores ( they all believe this crap)
However. she would have no hestitation in calling YOU and to ask you to come over and fix her lawnmower.