Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFCs that say "you approached all these girls and u still aint got a girl"

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u reply to these guys?

they see rejection as something bad

also

what differentiates the DJ from AFCS? because truth is, they get girls too, so how do you express this?

thanks man

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might not be a good answer, but Hitler didn't control Germany without trying.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
As long as you're approaching, you have a chance. You always need to take action. Women usually don't fall into a man's lap.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
void957 said:
what differentiates the DJ from AFCS? because truth is, they get girls too, so how do you express this?
By realizing you are the great catch.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Reply to married AFC: "Tell ya what.. In 10 years if you are still married to (AFC wife) then I will let you grill me with any question like that you want"

Reply to unmarried AFC: "My methods works well for me right now. How is your method of getting women going for you?"

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not very different than any other path in life.

Are you going to drop working out because someone else mocked you for lifting weights? Are you going to jump into another career because someone looks down upon that line of work? Or are you going to stay committed to what you want to do with your life?

Rejection isn't bad...seeing rejection as something bad because your friends say so is bad. Not trying is bad. Your friends see rejection as bad because they see putting their pride on the line as too risky, and therefore write off approaching altogether as bad to save themselves from being put in the same position they have you in right now - from being laughed at. Of course you want results, and you will get them eventually, but approaching has much more to with the person you become as a result of what you put yourself through in the process than it has to do with "batting percentages", which is how your friends view it.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Reply to married AFC: "Tell ya what.. In 10 years if you are still married to (AFC wife) then I will let you grill me with any question like that you want"

Reply to unmarried AFC: "My methods works well for me right now. How is your method of getting women going for you?"

what about ugly girls in relationships.

theyre usually the ones that say **** like t hat. especially this ugly girl that has a long distance relationship and says sht like that to me?

and guys that say sht like "you ****ed up hard" , lol obv i dont care, im not going to stop, but it would be nice to know how to reply to these fvckers

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
It's not very different than any other path in life.

Are you going to drop working out because someone else mocked you for lifting weights? Are you going to jump into another career because someone looks down upon that line of work? Or are you going to stay committed to what you want to do with your life?

Rejection isn't bad...seeing rejection as something bad because your friends say so is bad. Not trying is bad. Your friends see rejection as bad because they see putting their pride on the line as too risky, and therefore write off approaching altogether as bad to save themselves from being put in the same position they have you in right now - from being laughed at. Of course you want results, and you will get them eventually, but approaching has much more to with the person you become as a result of what you put yourself through in the process than it has to do with "batting percentages", which is how your friends view it.
nicely put man , cheers.

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you get anxious and want to explain yourself, the problem is in you.
Don't try to think you're someone you're not, just laugh with your friend. Unless he is a super nerd who really expects an answer and will ruin the fun.