Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Bad Date (video)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second that.

These shows aren't "scripted", or they'd be better. But the producers DO tell the people on the show to play things up for the camera.

She is definitely a cow, though. You can tell right away. Cute, though. Too bad.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have enjoyed my food or if she (as she did) became increasingly disrespectful and intolerable, just got up and left or switched tables if I wasn't done my food. No need to bicker with a girl that could hardly be worthy to hold my d*ck in the morning for my daily piss...

It's not about passing tests, she had bitter feelings for him and just abused him. He didn't want her, she didn't want him. Wasn't about 'game' she just wanted to bully and he did fine except the food thing I wouldn't have let it get to that point. I would have been gone after the 'loser shelter' comment, that was kind of funny tho, who says something like that to another person ?

-Cod3r

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
I'm not sure what he did before the video started but I would have cut that thread off and would have got her laughing. He fuvked it up for himself by logically trying to explain stuff to her. I would have maybe agreed with her about the loser shelter and did some form of roleplaying.

Her: "I think you should live in a loser shelter"
Me: "wow hold up, i've only known you for xyz and already you're trying to bring me back to you're shelter, I need trust and comfort first."

or

Me: "How did you know. You've been stalking me, yep You've been sitting on my tree and watching me shower. You're the girl who keeps blowing up myself."

Man he could have done anything she threw test after test at that guy and he was just sitting there all serious and ****, what man isn't down for a food fight.
Good responses! :up:

Any of us can end up in a dating situation like that guy. Its good to know how to respond to b*tch behaviour. At least now I will be prepared.
:cool:

badgm's57

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a ***** ,*****, *****

only things she's good for is getting more drunk,and go rape the **** out of her.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
This was funny actually, the female jerk :crackup: ...

The guy handle it pretty well, could have been more agressive.. just to show that he doesn't take **** from her. I would have said that's waste of my time, and should have left that table earlier than she did.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
... There's a saying "never argue with fools because from a distance, no one can tell the difference."
I heard a different one. "Never agrue with fools because they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

As far as the situation is concerned, the guy kept his cool, I like that. But trying to talk to her using logic was a dumb move (A. she's drunk, B. she'd be too dumb for it even sober anyway, C. it's pointless).

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I drink I probably would have gotten drunk with her and actually had some fun..

The problem here is a drinking "ho" party girl with a basically boring guy. Lets face it the guy dresses and looks boring.. doesn't even eat meat.

Obviously a mismatch from the start. She wanted an Alpha male party animal frat boy type and got Mr. Animal Rights/Teetotaller type.

But this does not excuse her behaviour, she obviously needs a good spanking! :)

Dietzcoi

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have ended up f-closing her by the end of the date... she would have been too easy to game.

She wanted someone to put her in her place. She would have loved it.