AFC and still get laid? (story)

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

A quick background: I have multiple girls im working but there's this one girl that i have one-i-tis for only when im around her.. we see eachother 3 or 4 times a week and im a complete AFC around her.. and her alone.. not with any other girl.. this one just makes me melt.

Now, the problem is when i met her she had a boyfriend.. subsiquently they broke up, and she got another boyfriend (skipping me entirely) now the funny thing is, we have sex, we fool around but the thing is im a complete AFC around her and there's NOTHING i can do about it..

so i think that is why she doesnt see me as boyfriend material even though i have so much going for me.. im done school, i work and make about 5x what an average person my age makes, i can give her the world... but once agian it proves that AFC's finish last in the bigger scheme of things.. now why would she fool around with me if she has other and better things going for her? i just dont understand this girl..

if i had been friendzoned i would be getting NO action from her.. i guess if i want something more then just this twisted relationship we have, i have to cut her off and work on my other girls..

willing to listen to suggestions.... and thanks in advance.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. You're nothing to her, you just happened to be AFC'd by a sl*t. Do you buy her stuff? Give her money? Could be reasons why she keeps you around.

Read the DJ Bible. So many guys come her wanting to know how to un-AFC themselves. It doesn't work that way. You've already blow it with this chick. She will never take you seriously.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
Next her. You're nothing to her, you just happened to be AFC'd by a sl*t. Do you buy her stuff? Give her money? Could be reasons why she keeps you around.

Read the DJ Bible. So many guys come her wanting to know how to un-AFC themselves. It doesn't work that way. You've already blow it with this chick. She will never take you seriously.

bro, i've read the bible, and im not afc with any other girl..

just this one.. and yeah you are right... i dont give her money, i buy her things for her little things for her birthday and xmas and thats about all... but i agree with you that i blew it with this one... lets see how well she lasts without me.. heh..

thx, and more advice is appreciated... im not here to learn how to un-afc myself btw, i went through that stage already and i have read the bible and it helped me out a lot about 2 years ago when i first came on this site.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
what's wrong with having a FB?

its all in what you want out of a relationship, and i want more then just being FB's... heh..

i can have sex with a number of other girls.. thats not the issue...

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
Hey,

A quick background: I have multiple girls im working but there's this one girl that i have one-i-tis for only when im around her.. we see eachother 3 or 4 times a week and im a complete AFC around her.. and her alone.. not with any other girl.. this one just makes me melt.

Now, the problem is when i met her she had a boyfriend.. subsiquently they broke up, and she got another boyfriend (skipping me entirely) now the funny thing is, we have sex, we fool around but the thing is im a complete AFC around her and there's NOTHING i can do about it..

so i think that is why she doesnt see me as boyfriend material even though i have so much going for me.. im done school, i work and make about 5x what an average person my age makes, i can give her the world... but once agian it proves that AFC's finish last in the bigger scheme of things.. now why would she fool around with me if she has other and better things going for her? i just dont understand this girl..

if i had been friendzoned i would be getting NO action from her.. i guess if i want something more then just this twisted relationship we have, i have to cut her off and work on my other girls..

willing to listen to suggestions.... and thanks in advance.
Yeah, you can be an AFC and get laid. Being NOT AFC improves your odds of getting a quality lay though.