"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Advice please

badger

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
In the past I've had a good few black women. But I've never really enjoyed the experience, the reason for this is that most of them smell. Now don't get me wrong, its not an unclean smell or anything like that, its a perfumed smell which I cannot stand. I (discreetly) asked one girl I was seeing and she explained to me that it was a coconut oil of some sort that most black women use because they have dry skin and try to keep it oiled. Most of them are very very sensual and go like a train but I have decided to leave them well alone. I happened to mention this to a friend of mine and he got really angry and called me a racist! I was really shocked at his response and basically I beat the crap outta him. But I'm beginning to worry, does he have a point?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude why did you attack him? Thats fuccing lame, sure maybe he jumped the gun on calling you a racist but your ignorance was proven with your stupid actions regardless of your opinion on black women.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by badger
In the past I've had a good few black women. But I've never really enjoyed the experience, the reason for this is that most of them smell. Now don't get me wrong, its not an unclean smell or anything like that, its a perfumed smell which I cannot stand. I (discreetly) asked one girl I was seeing and she explained to me that it was a coconut oil of some sort that most black women use because they have dry skin and try to keep it oiled. Most of them are very very sensual and go like a train but I have decided to leave them well alone. I happened to mention this to a friend of mine and he got really angry and called me a racist! I was really shocked at his response and basically I beat the crap outta him. But I'm beginning to worry, does he have a point?
ROFL WHAT????? This has got to be a joke:
"I happened to mention this to a friend of mine and he got really angry and called me a racist! I was really shocked at his response and basically I beat the crap outta him."
You are one FUCKED UP piece of shit for doing that.
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I happened to mention this to a friend of mine and he got really angry and called me a racist!
Some friend eh? Is he black?

I was really shocked at his response and basically I beat the crap outta him.
A true DJ would have kept his cool. (dont worry about it though. I got into a fight with a friend of mine who always talks about cars and is the most AFC guy I know. Plus he loves to ****block. THe look on his face when I grabbed him was priceless... I only keep hanging out with them because my best friend is good friends with him)

Everyone have different tastes. I personally dont like a ghetto booty. I perfer a smaller tighter one.

I dont think your friend has a point. After all, you did try black women out, and you just didnt like it. Period. If you were TRUELY racist, you would have not wanted to tap them at all. You probably wouldn't even want to hang around them.

I think that both you and your friend over reacted.
 

badger

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
No, my friend is Chinese. I probably did over react but I hate racists with a passion and to be called one made me see red and lose it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top