Advice on ex girlfriend

Ric1000

Reaction score
First of all, let me just say what a fantastic forum this is. Can't believe I have onlyu just found it :up:

My girlfriend of two years met a bloke in a bar and exchanged numbers and chatted all weekend. She then when round to his house a couple of days later. She was open and honest about it and said that they were just friends and I shouldn't be concerned.

To be going round to a mans house that you didnt know 72 hours previous, aint right and I told her so.

Anyway, a week later she decides to call the relationship a day. Gave me the whole 'I love you but aren't in love with you' bull****, and that she will always care for me - yada, yada.

We met up a week later and she started crying and kissing me, before we slept together. Wasnt planned and I had a moment of weakness. Anyway she says that we cant get back together.

Unsuprisingly enough, her and this 'we are just friends bloke' are now an item. Looks like my gut feeling was correct. He aint the best looking man around and he seems like abit of a **** if I am being honest.

She told me that they were together and I replied with a 'I wish you both well' text.

We have been in little contact since the breakup and she keeps saying that she wants to be friends.

How do I play this one? We were first loves and ultimately I would like to be in the posistion where she wants me back - maybe its an ego thing, I dont know. Ultimately, I am fairly certain that I wouldnt take her back, but I would certainly like the option.

Not convinced her and this bloke will last that long, but you never know.

Cheers.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its done bud. She's not interested. The best thing you can do is go no contact, but girls like that aren't worth having long term.

Ethernal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want your ex to want you back? Do you know what that is? It's EXpected. Get it? It's normal, but for the good of you, just say **** it and leave her, she sucks, she dumped you for him, don't let that get to you. Good luck man, I know that feeling too well.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your goddamn lucky she didn't waste more of your time. Its a f^cking blessing. Run away, FAR AWAY. Then go bang some hot chicks.

Reptile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go no contact and never look back to this b!tch.

If she leaves you so easy and fast because a man in the bar hooked her up then she doesn't love you enough.
And that doesn't mean something is wrong with you, this action is so pathetic from her side.

Never talk to her again, she left your relationship toooooooo easy for a random dude.
How old is she? I guess around 18-20, she can't be older, too immature for that.
Let her cry, let her beg, don't take her back and don't have sex with her.
Give her NOTHING. No respond on a text, not even a single "OK", don't answer if she calls.

Dissappear and find a worthy girl.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might not be good looking but he fvcks a lot better than you apparently...

Reptile

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
He might not be good looking but he fvcks a lot better than you apparently...
Everything that's new is always more exciting, doesn't mean the new guy fvcks better.

Ric1000

Reaction score
Som great advice here, much appreciated.

Since the breakup a month ago, I have really hit the gym and have got myself in much better shape, got a new job, and have just started hanging out with female friends again.

If I am honest, I am still bitter about what happened. I think one day she will see.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ric1000 said:
Som great advice here, much appreciated.

Since the breakup a month ago, I have really hit the gym and have got myself in much better shape, got a new job, and have just started hanging out with female friends again.

If I am honest, I am still bitter about what happened. I think one day she will see.
get rid of that hope, it will eat you, she wont "see", her eyes are more wideopen than yours.
you really want someone who sh!t on you and rubbed your nose in it? do you know how desperate this sounds? that is probably one of the things that made you unnattractive to her

P

perseverance

betheman said:
get rid of that hope, it will eat you, she wont "see", her eyes are more wideopen than yours.
you really want someone who sh!t on you and rubbed your nose in it? do you know how desperate this sounds? that is probably one of the things that made you unnattractive to her
I concur, it's best to move on and forget about her. I guarantee you, Ric that she isn't posting on some female internet forum saying she hopes you see one day. She's living her life and that's what you need to be doing.