Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on dating a cheater

sid77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you didn't already know, she apparently likes anal.

I would fvck her in the ass and then pull it out and make her suck it...see how much nasty stuff you can get her to do. Your goal should be to use this chick to make all your wildest fantasies come true.

Also, this may sound stupid but some women only consider it cheating if they allow a guy to fvck their pvssy...

Kissing, BJs and anal don't constitute cheating in their eyes.
hahah....thats last part is hilarious! True Im guess tho.

Yeah, shes a fun chick when it comes to sex. Totally right tho...use it up. Play all lovey and ride that train until I get bored or she gets in the way of someone else. Yeah, she digs anal and to be managed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah....thats last part is hilarious! True Im guess tho.

Yeah, shes a fun chick when it comes to sex. Totally right tho...use it up. Play all lovey and ride that train until I get bored or she gets in the way of someone else. Yeah, she digs anal and to be managed
"To be managed "?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only skimmed over this thread, but once again I'm horrified at the thought of sticking one's tallywhacker in a place where another guy has just recently left his deposit. Absolutely disgusting thought, truly vomit-worthy. Am I the only one here who thinks that way?

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only skimmed over this thread, but once again I'm horrified at the thought of sticking one's tallywhacker in a place where another guy has just recently left his deposit. Absolutely disgusting thought, truly vomit-worthy. Am I the only one here who thinks that way?
do you mean within the last hour, or day , or week, or month? what does recently mean?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You've banged plenty of women who were fvcking other guys without your knowledge. You may not think so but you have.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've banged plenty of women who were fvcking other guys without your knowledge. You may not think so but you have.
Definitely not. I don’t attract those kinds of women. I attract women who are totally devoted and not only wouldn’t, but couldn’t do that.

Your limitation is that you’re unaware that there are women out there who couldn’t live with themselves if they cheated, and are repulsed by the very thought, and there are men out there who can discern cheating in the blink of an eye. This is outside of your experience and awareness so therefore you are “certain” that your statement above is true. There are men out there for whom this problem does not even exist, but for most men, this is impossible to entertain as a possibility. This is because most men are completely invisible to the subset of women who have deep-seated revulsion to the thought of sleeping with more than one man. This is the upper 2% of women who actually live by a moral code. They see most single men as a lamp post or any other inanimate object to walk around in their day-to-day. You’re not on their radar, and they’re not on yours. Hence your “certainty”. To you, they are like ghosts who don’t even exist. To me, they’re the ones I attract and have zero concerns about fidelity.

Life is good when you relentlessly take the hammer and chisel to yourself and become an upper 2% man. You become visible to these formerly invisible women, and they recognize you as desirable.

To attract women who live by a moral code, a man must be a leader who lives by a moral code. Else, these women are fiction.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you mean within the last hour, or day , or week, or month? what does recently mean?
Hour, no way.
Day, no way.
Week, nope.
Month, I don’t think so.
3 months, maybe.

Women absorb a man’s essence, and each man never fully leaves her, physically, spiritually and emotionally. That’s why multiple sexual partners are extremely damaging to women, but less so to men. The woman is the receiver, the man, the giver. She absorbs and holds onto each man she sleeps with. This damages her so much that it actually changes her physical appearance over time. Most of us can recognize high mileage with a quick glance.

But I digress, as usual. The bottom line is that I could never even entertain the thought of dipping into another man’s repository.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Definitely not. I don’t attract those kinds of women. I attract women who are totally devoted and not only wouldn’t, but couldn’t do that.

Your limitation is that you’re unaware that there are women out there who couldn’t live with themselves if they cheated, and are repulsed by the very thought, and there are men out there who can discern cheating in the blink of an eye. This is outside of your experience and awareness so therefore you are “certain” that your statement above is true. There are men out there for whom this problem does not even exist, but for most men, this is impossible to entertain as a possibility. This is because most men are completely invisible to the subset of women who have deep-seated revulsion to the thought of sleeping with more than one man. This is the upper 2% of women who actually live by a moral code. They see most single men as a lamp post or any other inanimate object to walk around in their day-to-day. You’re not on their radar, and they’re not on yours. Hence your “certainty”. To you, they are like ghosts who don’t even exist. To me, they’re the ones I attract and have zero concerns about fidelity.

Life is good when you relentlessly take the hammer and chisel to yourself and become an upper 2% man. You become visible to these formerly invisible women, and they recognize you as desirable.

To attract women who live by a moral code, a man must be a leader who lives by a moral code. Else, these women are fiction.
Maybe so but there are plenty of women who play a great game of charades where you would never know. These are the types of situations that people find out about 20 years afterwards or on an encounter with a person who knows them during a random conversation...

It's dangerous to believe that a woman "could never" or "would never" do that because the truth is under the right set of circumstances they would. What those circumstances are for each person are different and truthfully we never fully know what those would be.

Women don't act based on logic they act based on emotion and powerful enough emotions can allow for very unpredictable behavior.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice! Ive been dating a woman 'exclusively' for 6 months. Turns out she's been playing around with other men the entire time. Shes a great F and doesnt demand too much of my time and drives 3.5 hours every other week to spend a week at my place. She helps out with cleaning and laundry etc. Crazy I know. Should I confront her about what I found out or just let her keep doing her thing and I start dating other women on the side? Seems like an obvious answer but Im pissed and hurt by the betrayal and want to tell her to go F herself.
Honestly, I would keep f*uckng her.

You men think these women CARE about you, They don’t. Women only care what you can do for them. Do not expect any time of commitment or loyalty or love or affection. Just keep f*ckiing them.

I was with this one girl for the longest time. I NEVER asked her if she was cheating on me. Why? Because I didn’t care. I knew courts, the law, the media, the public and the system would ALL back her in ALL instances, Essentially I told her “we are not married so you can cheat if you want, but you have to give the right to come after me for money if we break up. You can’t be Dr. Dre’s wife.”

If you are not married, you should be able to handle cheating, These women have the freedom to do whatever they want. Remember men, these women are NOT your mother. Love and affection is GARBAGE to them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who’s on the ball sees the writing on the wall and ejects before that right set of circumstances comes about. There are ALWAYS warning signs.

One of the great things about getting older is that your instinct becomes very highly refined, and you develop a “knowing” about lots of things, women included. This is a product of age and experience and can’t really be accelerated in youth or even middle age. You develop a level of discernment that is far beyond what you ever thought was possible when you were younger. Even so, I’ve always attracted girls who had the attitudes I expressed above. I can easily say that my primary concern with any woman I involve myself with is her fidelity, along with low mileage. I am truly zero-tolerance with that stuff, and they know it.

I’ve found that as a rule, a classy woman knows when she’s hit the lottery with a man, and will not jeopardize that. One reason these women are invisible to most men is that they are scooped up in marriage very early. And they don’t get divorced, so they are off the market. We are left with the trash that we have to deal with today. The entitled branch swingers who will in fact cheat when the moment is right.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No. Powerful cheaters tie to people who deliver on their word and have a strong moral code. They like someone they can depend upon.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Powerful cheaters tie to people who deliver on their word and have a strong moral code. They like someone they can depend upon.
I would say that cheaters tie to people who have a strong moral code, and equally to people who don’t.

The bottom line is that it’s up to every man to equip himself to identify and eliminate cheaters, and it is entirely possible to do so.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that cheaters tie to people who have a strong moral code, and equally to people who don’t.

The bottom line is that it’s up to every man to equip himself to identify and eliminate cheaters, and it is entirely possible to do so.
Usually cheaters have a history. So the social fabric will know. People are creatures of habit.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is this an actual question? The answer is you don't. If you're non-exclusive then she's not cheating, she's just a ho in which case, decide what you're looking for. If you want a relationship, next her and find someone else who isn't fvcking with other guys. If you're happy with just banging them carry on and spin other plates. Chances are, one of the other plates will appeal more than this chick anyway.

Plate or next, no relationship with this one.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you can honestly say that they've dated a cheater than changed?