Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed M34-F32

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year she had a relationship with another guy, she got pregnant on accident, but had a miscarriage. Two weeks after that her ex-boyfriend left her without saying anything. He just dumped her. She confronted him and he only said he couldn't do it anymore. She talked to me three times about that she would like to have 2 or 3 kids.

But is it so bad what she did? She wants to get off the phone. She apologized to me for it. She is not obliged to respond to me is she?
It is not that it is bad. It's the reality of online dating apps, don't expect much. You will, for the most part, only find low-hanging fruit women and average frustrated chumps looking for sex.

Nor it matters that she apologized. And no, she is not obliged to respond to you, and clearly, she isn't. So why are you dwelling on this or trying to rationalize it? She sure isn't. She is not interested. She moved on, you should too.

Plus, be real. If you live 2 hours away from each other, it ain't going to work unless you plan to move closer to each other. Stop this non-sense illusion of long-distance relationships.

Again, move on.

Modern Man Advice

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, welcome to the game. Forget about this girl. Delete her number and move on. Read the DJ Bible. Consider investing in more game literature as well.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the thing is: we still a lockdown in my country. All bars etc. are closed. That's why we (video)called.
You come in here with cactus spines in your ass. The friendly helpful members of this forum suggest to not wipe your ass with a cactus. Your reply is that you didn’t have any toilet paper so a cactus was your only option. If you’re not trolling, you’re certainly not very willing to listen to wise advice.

Mackenzie1235

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, what are - in your opinion - the best books on game and dating out there that I can read? Tnx!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Btw, what are - in your opinion - the best books on game and dating out there that I can read? Tnx!
Reading without practicing is pointless. You will end up with information overload. Your goal needs to be to get in front of as many women as possible and see what works and what doesn't at first.

During lockdown obviously that isn't an ideal situation

Mackenzie1235

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading without practicing is pointless. You will end up with information overload. Your goal needs to be to get in front of as many women as possible and see what works and what doesn't at first.

During lockdown obviously that isn't an ideal situation
Yes, I need to get in the field asap I know.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rather a **** move I think. She got pregnant by accident, got a miscarriage and then left her alone. Very strange as well imo
Looking back, an unintended pregnancy often makes it real easy to determine if this is someone you really want to be with. Regardless of outcome you can't let guilt keep you in an unhappy relationship.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

I have a dating question for you. Recently I (M34) have been chatting with a girl (F32) I know from high school (15 years ago). We had a small fling back then. Then I moved out of town and didn’t see her anymore. A few months ago I had a match with her on a dating app. It was just after Christmas. I said hello and stuff. She didn’t say anything back so I kind of forgot about her. Then two months later she responded to me and we started chatting on this dating app. After a while she gave me her number so we could chat further on Whatsapp.

We chatted and it was fun and then she told me she wanted to video call with me. I (video)called her and we spoke for about 2+ hours. It was fun and we continued chatting on Whatsapp.

Now she did respond to me very quickly (within one hour or so) and shows interest in me, but sometimes she just stopped responding. I waited for like 4 to 5 days for her response in vain and after that I took the initiative again. This happened a few times. I didn’t say anything to her just to wait for her to respond to my question. After 4 days of waiting I said something to her again and she responded back and we continued chatting like we did before.

I asked her again for a second video call/ date. She didn’t respond and I thought she wouldn’t respond again at all, but suddenly two days later she responded by saying she thought it was a good plan to do a second video call/ date. I asked her when she would be able to and she responded she would get back to me with that. We chatted a little longer but no second date had been set.

About two weeks ago she told me that she had the urge to discard the phone and all the social media stuff for a while and spend more time and energy with real people like her family and friends, doing sports, real life etc. in order to get more revitalized. She apologized to me for not giving me that much time and energy anymore and said that it wasn’t my fault. It didn’t have anything to do with me personally. I texted a few things after that, but no response from her up to this day.

I haven’t seen her online that much since she told me she would discard the phone for a while. She barely is online on Whatsapp and is no longer online on that dating app. So maybe it is true what she told me. In my last text I sent her I did a soft ‘pull-back’ saying that I wanted to tell her ‘something’, but that I would tell her when we would talk again.

So what should I do in your opinion? Should I keep waiting for her or just leave her? I would like to speak to her again in real life, but I don’t want to be too needy/ pushy. Do you think she is speaking the truth or did she just ‘dump’ me?
This woman gave you inconsistent responses, which indicates low interest and probably entanglements with a whole bunch of other dudes.

She didn't want to meet up and just wasted your time with a bunch of chit chat online. I'd just block her. There´s not enough interest from her side for this to be worth pursuing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman gave you inconsistent responses, which indicates low interest and probably entanglements with a whole bunch of other dudes.
Inconsistency always means it's not going to work, especially inconsistency prior to sex.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
About two weeks ago she told me that she had the urge to discard the phone and all the social media stuff for a while and spend more time and energy with real people like her family and friends, doing sports, real life etc. in order to get more revitalized. She apologized to me for not giving me that much time and energy anymore and said that it wasn’t my fault. It didn’t have anything to do with me personally. I texted a few things after that, but no response from her up to this day.
She made it clear she was going to ditch the phone and social media. I cheer her on for her wise choices. Hallelujah for her!

But then you continued to reach out to her using the very means she just told you she was going to abandon. (?!?!?)

Why didn't you learn the same valuable lesson that she did and do the same thing?,...and contact her by the means that she IS using?

Now, I don't think she is interested in you as others have said,...but that is easy to figure out,...a "no brainer". But I'm looking at the bigger picture here.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

I have a dating question for you. Recently I (M34) have been chatting with a girl (F32) I know from high school (15 years ago). We had a small fling back then. Then I moved out of town and didn’t see her anymore. A few months ago I had a match with her on a dating app. It was just after Christmas. I said hello and stuff. She didn’t say anything back so I kind of forgot about her. Then two months later she responded to me and we started chatting on this dating app. After a while she gave me her number so we could chat further on Whatsapp.

We chatted and it was fun and then she told me she wanted to video call with me. I (video)called her and we spoke for about 2+ hours. It was fun and we continued chatting on Whatsapp.

Now she did respond to me very quickly (within one hour or so) and shows interest in me, but sometimes she just stopped responding. I waited for like 4 to 5 days for her response in vain and after that I took the initiative again. This happened a few times. I didn’t say anything to her just to wait for her to respond to my question. After 4 days of waiting I said something to her again and she responded back and we continued chatting like we did before.

I asked her again for a second video call/ date. She didn’t respond and I thought she wouldn’t respond again at all, but suddenly two days later she responded by saying she thought it was a good plan to do a second video call/ date. I asked her when she would be able to and she responded she would get back to me with that. We chatted a little longer but no second date had been set.

I haven’t seen her online that much since she told me she would discard the phone for a while. She barely is online on Whatsapp and is no longer online on that dating app. So maybe it is true what she told me. In my last text I sent her I did a soft ‘pull-back’ saying that I wanted to tell her ‘something’, but that I would tell her when we would talk again.

So what should I do in your opinion? Should I keep waiting for her or just leave her? I would like to speak to her again in real life, but I don’t want to be too needy/ pushy. Do you think she is speaking the truth or did she just ‘dump’ me?
Sounds like she had low interest. Sounds like she wasn't putting ANY effort into this and your best bet is to next her and move on

You sound confused and frustrated in your message and any time a girl leaves you confused you next them. If you find your self frustrated by their behaviour, you next them

That is your gut telling you to move on. Listen to your gut.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading is great. Practice is even better. Meaning, knowledge is powerful but not as powerful as applied knowledge. But when it comes to "game", trial and error on the field is your best tool.

We would suggest keeping close contact with this forum and other wise members, listening as much, and going out there. Again, trial and error.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's away, she's entertaining other men. When she's entertaining you, she's comparing you to her other options. When she disappears again, she found someone more entertaining than you.