Advice Needed...Dont flame.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should. If she at the very least, if NOTHING else is non flaky, that makes her head and tail better than most of these day old croissants... They are some flaky Shiite.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
I think you should. If she at the very least, if NOTHING else is non flaky, that makes her head and tail better than most of these day old croissants... They are some flaky Shiite.
I do have other options with girls right now though.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you what you do but I am a big believer on turning things around on females. Two can play the orbiter game and the more orbiters you have the more social proof you have.

B

BeDJ

Crissco said:
What i dont want is the coming crashing down if we hypothetically speaking get back together, things are great for a bit, then boom, sh*t hits the fan.
You know how to prevent that from happening.

It's not "Hey, I know what went wrong and I know how to fix it!" There is already an imaged burned into her memory about the relationship and you. Every wrongdoing, every mistake, every thing you do will comeback to - the break up. No matter how much of a Don Juan you are now or will be, that image she has about you and relationship is nearly impossible to disengage. Wouldn't it be a lot funner to start on a clean slate than reconstruct from ground zero? The good qualities you found in your Ex WILL be found in another women. You mental and emotional well being is far significant than any woman out there.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
You know how to prevent that from happening.

It's not "Hey, I know what went wrong and I know how to fix it!" There is already an imaged burned into her memory about the relationship and you. Every wrongdoing, every mistake, every thing you do will comeback to - the break up. No matter how much of a Don Juan you are now or will be, that image she has about you and relationship is nearly impossible to disengage. Wouldn't it be a lot funner to start on a clean slate than reconstruct from ground zero? The good qualities you found in your Ex WILL be found in another women. You mental and emotional well being is far significant than any woman out there.
Oh yeah I know that one. I always tell my friends, its easier to just find a new woman they try to fix the old one. Gotta take my own advice here. Since it applys to this too.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I did end up messaging her last week, she came over friday and satuday night, i banged the crap out of her lol

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Don't do it, man. You're going to give her complete power in the relationship. Come to grips with the loss. Your first, basic, initial, primal, natural instinct to end the relationship when you did was correct. No need to second guess it now. That's just my opinion, I hope you do what is ultimately in your best interest. Good luck and keep us posted.
+1, especially the part I highlighted. I know this from my own, and others' experiences. if you don't mind being her "*****", then go for it. But she has most certainly talked to other chicks about this, and you will pay, forever.

Spin some friggin' plates, that's one thing to learn here, and not forget. There's a time for honesty, a time for second chances (but not many), and a time to spin the platters. Spin 'em.