Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice for my Week Off

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Team Suave!

I am a 32 yo male in a large city in Calif. I haven’t posted in 7 years but wanted to ask you experts for some advice.

I put a lot of effort into my career in my 20’s and it has paid off very well. However, that effort has cost my social and dating life a bit.

1. My girlfriend broke up with me 3 years ago and I was so busy with work I never even really got back in the dating game.
2. I kind of stopped going out with the friends I used to go to bars and clubs with because most of them don‘t have that much going for them, do a lot of drugs, and/or are way older. And I always felt many are envious of my career progress. I was making new friends and attending new social circles in March, but then COVID came and that disrupted everything.

I have a week off and instead of going on some trip I decided to detox from work and work on myself instead. Where do you find girls to hit on or become friends with? What social activities open to outsiders are people doing nowadays aside from yoga at the park?

I have a brand new motorcycle and live next to the beach. I was honestly thinking of just going somewhere 20 miles away and hit on every woman to get some practice again.

THANKS in advance! Appreciate any inputs.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summertime. Lots of women at the beach