Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice for cold "message"...on the internet?

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody here ever wanted to message a stranger who's website you just stumbled across?

My situation. Yeah I'm bored and I usually check out MySpace.com and I see a lot of women who live around my area.

I am just wondering, how should I message a girl who I am interested in that is single who lives in the same town as me? I know that some other guys who see the website message her with **** like "You're hot!!! Hey sexy.." and all that AFC crap, so I need to be different.

One specific one I encountered is literally ASKING for a guy in her "About me" section: "About me:
Hello!! My name is Justine a.k.a. teenybuti. I'm very easily amussed so you dont have to try hard to impress me. Im currently single and trying every hard to find that special someone."

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey sweetheart! wudup?"

See how she respond, and take it from there... :)

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever method for you. i know a guy that uses myspace to pick up on chicks and he does get dates and only 1 or 2.. maybe even some sex. i'm not into that sh1t, but it works for some.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a bit AFC.. a lot of guys probably have messaged that girl with a "what's up" or something. be different maybe that will attract her more to you then just a 'whats up'

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is dumb...you are afraid of the reaction of a random stranger over the internet? WTF find out yourself you damn insecure waste of time

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unistork
I know that some other guys who see the website message her with **** like "You're hot!!! Hey sexy.." and all that AFC crap, so I need to be different.
Originally posted by ego
"Hey sweetheart! wudup?"
Okay. I'll see how it goes.
Ummm... am I the only one who's left wondering WTF?!!? Wow, how different indeed... next time let's try not contradicting ourselves in the very next post... Why don't you just send her a note saying whatever the hell you want to say and not worry about if and when she's going to write back.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
this is dumb...you are afraid of the reaction of a random stranger over the internet? WTF find out yourself you damn insecure waste of time
Wow, if you don't have anything to say...don't say it you lowlife queer little d!ckhead.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
this is dumb...you are afraid of the reaction of a random stranger over the internet?
Wow, if you don't have anything to say...don't say it you lowlife queer little d!ckhead.
Apparently he does care about the reactions of random strangers over the internet. That being said, cut out the name-calling. Further continuation by both parties will result in the thread being locked. Thanks much.