"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

advice column question: I Can’t Decide Which of the Guys I’m Dating Is a Better “Investment”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Got a real winner here:
I’ve gone through a lot in the last year. My now ex-husband left me after I finally got pregnant after years of trying. I decided to get an abortion ...
I later started dating a friend of mine who’d supported me throughout the process. He’s not a conventional partner: He has a criminal history that he takes responsibility for, lives paycheck to paycheck, and is covered in tattoos, but he’s also smart, family-oriented, funny, and makes me feel excited and loved.
However, we were dating long-distance, which was very hard. I got frustrated and looked for local companionship. I found a conventionally attractive man who is kind, silly, sweet. But he doesn’t excite me like my long-distance flame.
On paper (literally, I’ve made compulsive lists), my local guy would be a better “investment.” In my heart, I long for my exciting, unconventional man.
my opinion: This woman is NOT wife material. :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Well of course the guy with the criminal record and covered in tattoos excites her. People don’t just make this **** up just to do it when we say women love bums and losers. Love them! They’ll deny it but the proof is there time and time again.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
If she was a guy we would call this "thinking with his ****" but since she's a female its some kind of romantic fantasy about turning the tatted up criminal into husband of the year. And this advice chick sounds just as nutty as the one writing her.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She's looking for a serious relationship, she wants a financially stable guy, who is also not emotionally weak, and have biggest SMV available to her. At this point though, she is tired of stable relationship with her husband, and wants to some turmoil in her life. She's an excellent cck carousel rider candidate. Don't hate female nature, embrace it, and use it to your advantage, manipulate the btches.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Well at least the tax payers saved themselves a futher mouth to feed.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Got a real winner here:




my opinion: This woman is NOT wife material. :down:
You have a divorced, abortion, dating a long distance criminal, cheating on criminal with local safe guy -- woman, trying to make a logical decision using her feelings, instead of logical thought , asking the advice of an illogical woman, using feelings instead of rational thought, trying to give her advice on her mess of a situation.

And people out there still have the nerve to argue with me when i say the quality of dating women out there is getting worse by the day.

I hope both guys read this and both go Next!
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
This is a common symptom of our modern, dying society.

People tend to like short term pleasure without worrying about long term consequences.

Structurally, girls going after a tatted up biker dude is not much different than eating fast food.

Feels good now, who cares what happens later?

The difference though is the the dudes she is NOT choosing (dudes on sosuave) is not really health food.

Which is why there is always plenty of whining to go around.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
That she tried to have. This Woman is sick, and I'm an athiest.
I thought the same thing. Tried for years to get pregnant and the kills the baby when she does.

Reading this is only her side of the story. How do we know that the criminal guy that excites her wasn't the reason her and her husband split?
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Mike’s Advice:

1. Stay with the long-distance tattooed ex-con.

2. Leave the reliable local beta bux alone. He can better spend his money at the strip club or on video games.
What she will do is try to marry safe financial secure guy, play house with him get him on the hook, but every now and then re visit tatooed criminal "but this is the last time!" She will tell herself as she bangs him for the 400th time.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I thought the same thing. Tried for years to get pregnant and the kills the baby when she does.

Reading this is only her side of the story. How do we know that the criminal guy that excites her wasn't the reason her and her husband split?
Good chance that hubby's gut signaled a red alarm and he left, he sensed her love story with the convinct and the chances that the kid wasnt even his.
 
Top