Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column question: I Can’t Decide Which of the Guys I’m Dating Is a Better “Investment”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a real winner here:
I’ve gone through a lot in the last year. My now ex-husband left me after I finally got pregnant after years of trying. I decided to get an abortion ...
I later started dating a friend of mine who’d supported me throughout the process. He’s not a conventional partner: He has a criminal history that he takes responsibility for, lives paycheck to paycheck, and is covered in tattoos, but he’s also smart, family-oriented, funny, and makes me feel excited and loved.
However, we were dating long-distance, which was very hard. I got frustrated and looked for local companionship. I found a conventionally attractive man who is kind, silly, sweet. But he doesn’t excite me like my long-distance flame.
On paper (literally, I’ve made compulsive lists), my local guy would be a better “investment.” In my heart, I long for my exciting, unconventional man.
my opinion: This woman is NOT wife material. :down:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course the guy with the criminal record and covered in tattoos excites her. People don’t just make this **** up just to do it when we say women love bums and losers. Love them! They’ll deny it but the proof is there time and time again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's right that relationships are always investments. Excitement is one of the short term dividends, but we all know it doesn't always last. Younger women usually go for excitement anyway...older women tend to think more long term.

Anyway, she's hamstering.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was a guy we would call this "thinking with his ****" but since she's a female its some kind of romantic fantasy about turning the tatted up criminal into husband of the year. And this advice chick sounds just as nutty as the one writing her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She's looking for a serious relationship, she wants a financially stable guy, who is also not emotionally weak, and have biggest SMV available to her. At this point though, she is tired of stable relationship with her husband, and wants to some turmoil in her life. She's an excellent cck carousel rider candidate. Don't hate female nature, embrace it, and use it to your advantage, manipulate the btches.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least the tax payers saved themselves a futher mouth to feed.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a real winner here:

my opinion: This woman is NOT wife material. :down:
You have a divorced, abortion, dating a long distance criminal, cheating on criminal with local safe guy -- woman, trying to make a logical decision using her feelings, instead of logical thought , asking the advice of an illogical woman, using feelings instead of rational thought, trying to give her advice on her mess of a situation.

And people out there still have the nerve to argue with me when i say the quality of dating women out there is getting worse by the day.

I hope both guys read this and both go Next!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common symptom of our modern, dying society.

People tend to like short term pleasure without worrying about long term consequences.

Structurally, girls going after a tatted up biker dude is not much different than eating fast food.

Feels good now, who cares what happens later?

The difference though is the the dudes she is NOT choosing (dudes on sosuave) is not really health food.

Which is why there is always plenty of whining to go around.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That she tried to have. This Woman is sick, and I'm an athiest.
I thought the same thing. Tried for years to get pregnant and the kills the baby when she does.

Reading this is only her side of the story. How do we know that the criminal guy that excites her wasn't the reason her and her husband split?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike’s Advice:

1. Stay with the long-distance tattooed ex-con.

2. Leave the reliable local beta bux alone. He can better spend his money at the strip club or on video games.
What she will do is try to marry safe financial secure guy, play house with him get him on the hook, but every now and then re visit tatooed criminal "but this is the last time!" She will tell herself as she bangs him for the 400th time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Tried for years to get pregnant and the kills the baby when she does.

Reading this is only her side of the story. How do we know that the criminal guy that excites her wasn't the reason her and her husband split?
Good chance that hubby's gut signaled a red alarm and he left, he sensed her love story with the convinct and the chances that the kid wasnt even his.