“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

advice column: My Partner’s Sexual History Is Way More Intense Than I Thought [sic]

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I also wonder if there are homeless people in North Korea or iran or if they kill them
N. Korea is Fvcked up. There's prisoners and regular law abiding citizens. Nothing in between.
People turn in other people for gossip and their whole extended family goes to labor camps for life. People die of hunger from these prisons.

If you're curious on first hand account, there's a really good book but also made into a documentary called: Escape from Camp 14.

What separates this out from others is that it is being told by a guy that was actually born in the prison camps. So he had a very different perspective before he escaped.

The US government is too busy going after countries they can benefit from. They don't really care about mass genocides in Africa, prison camps in N Korea, etc. Only oil rich nations they can tap into.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
No man my T levels are about to blow out. I need to find a temporary oneity or something like that. Today in the office a horny young married girl i spoke to took her knee out the table signaling me her new dress and probably what's between her legs. I know she has a crush on me, and I have to be careful because knowing what I know now I'm not sure about anything
You need to EscortMax when going through a dry spell - and I include strippers doing a lap dances with a happy ending in this definition. The male is designed to be at unease when not getting regularly sexed by a suitably attractive female. If you can handle porking a fat chick from PlentyOfFish, then that would be a cheaper option.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
You need to EscortMax when going through a dry spell - and I include strippers doing a lap dances with a happy ending in this definition. The male is designed to be at unease when not getting regularly sexed by a suitably attractive female. If you can handle porking a fat chick from PlentyOfFish, then that would be a cheaper option.
The kind of advice you'll get only from a Mature DJ :cool:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Good advice. Once
You need to EscortMax when going through a dry spell - and I include strippers doing a lap dances with a happy ending in this definition. The male is designed to be at unease when not getting regularly sexed by a suitably attractive female. If you can handle porking a fat chick from PlentyOfFish, then that would be a cheaper option.
Good advice. You get back to rolling when you take care of your needs this way. Strippers or escorts are very temporary solutions but have a place.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Man do you have more stuff like this
There's a lot of various articles and stories on the atrocities of the prisoner camps as there have been quite a few that has escaped from N Korea on the internet. The one I recommended though was a unique case as it was told and witnessed through the eyes of an actual person that was born in the prison camps and not one that was later imprisoned in life. I've read articles on various other accounts of imprisonment in N Korea but I can't think of any off the top of my head unfortunately.
 
Top