Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: My Partner’s Sexual History Is Way More Intense Than I Thought [sic]

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been with the most amazing woman for the past several years ... Recently, through a combination of causal conversation, a few direct questions, and just a little bit of math, I have come to understand my partner’s sexual history is a bit more, and possibly quite a bit more, colorful than I had led myself to believe. She did present as a “simple woman” with a very “boring” past, so some of this is just shock, but I am surprised how much this new information is affecting me.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those things that's fun or exciting to hear about, until it isn't. Sure maybe hearing about that single one night stand years ago can be interesting but when it turns into 20 one nights stands or the night she got gangbanged by the local sports team it can very quickly turn into a deal breaker and lead to the end of things, at least for many guys. Be careful what you wish for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those things that's fun or exciting to hear about, until it isn't. Sure maybe hearing about that single one night stand years ago can be interesting but when it turns into 20 one nights stands or the night she got gangbanged by the local sports team it can very quickly turn into a deal breaker and lead to the end of things, at least for many guys. Be careful what you wish for.
Baseball, football, basketball or hockey?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even want to click that article. The guy sounds like a total beta male just from the title. Digging into a woman's history usually doesn't result in good outcomes. It's probably best if I don't know. As long as I am getting regular sex from her and our quality of sex is good, I'm not going to go there. I use condoms when having sex.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This is his choice I would not blame someone breaking into homes or cars out of boredom or ideology
Could be I'm a little bit pissed off in advance. This topic do piss me off. I need to learn to calm down like zen

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No man my T levels are about to blow out. I need to find a temporary oneity or something like that. Today in the office a horny young married girl i spoke to took her knee out the table signaling me her new dress and probably what's between her legs. I know she has a crush on me, and I have to be careful because knowing what I know now I'm not sure about anything

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your cool not knowing how she really is and her saying she doesn't like sex or only does boring sex for you?

Come to find out she loves it and is very open minded about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are certain women that help you to put away your bias toward drug addicts, I believe being a drug addict leaves you more dignity than commit to certain women.
Why can't it be a better wonan vs a drug addict?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
There are certain women that help you to put away your bias toward drug addicts, I believe being a drug addict leaves you more dignity than commit to certain women.
Why can't it be a better wonan vs a drug addict?
Better comparison would be homeless ppl I guess

Although many are past drug addicts, very few just like being this way. I probably would not trust them... yet it does interest me to see "it" from the eye of a homeless man, like watching a show, but actually realizing u were a part of it. I also wonder if there are homeless people in North Korea or iran or if they kill them