Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: ‘I’m in my 40s and like smart, attractive men, but that pool keeps getting smaller’

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a 49-year-old woman who seems to have learned nothing about how to have a relationship that works. I’m single and have no children.
I've always had men along the way, but just brief relationships. Men find me attractive, but as I get older there are fewer opportunities which I find sad. I constantly go for the emotionally unavailable men. I like smart, attractive men and they like me, but that pool keeps getting smaller ... For the last 10 years I’ve had short dating episodes with a local man who is divorced ... There is a really huge sexual draw with us and it never changes. He draws me in and we sleep together or date a bit. I look for more time and he gets overwhelmed and he runs.
My opinion: Men find you barely attractive enough to be FWB, and your line about "emotionally unavailable men" is delusional. :rolleyes:

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't even imagine banging a 49 year-old woman as a FWB. I question the level of this guy's attractiveness. Or maybe she is just exceptional for her age and just barely clears the bar for a quick NSA bang.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score