Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Admitting you've been acting like a fool

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She answered 10 hours later in the middle of the night with ‘sorry I was out, goodnight’. I’m a light sleeper so I saw it 15 minutes after she texted it, answered with a simple goodnight.

What do I do now? Do I reach out or do I wait till she does?

Something is going on, either she’s mad and indeed playing my game (which wasn’t a game btw) or it’s indeed over (which I wouldn’t get all of a sudden).

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking hell, why did I even keep trying? She suddenly became very unresponsive, taking hours to respond or not respond at all, where before it only took minutes.

If she can't even handle the fact that because of a death in the family, I acted quiet and different for a week, I do realize she must be gone.
It's gonna hurt, I'm not gonna lie about that, I had a lot of fun with her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought she was mad, so just explained I didn’t text her cause I was busy with family and that I wasn’t myself, so that I didn’t want to bother her.
do you think "Misdemeanour Marcus" explains himself?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you enjoy being on the receiving end of drama, don't share yours with women. You should be the iceberg in the tropical storm. Save the passion for horizontal time. Never look to women for comfort. It's an extremely bad habit to fall into. But, hey, everybody fuucks up sometimes. Just move forward like it never happened. Don't unload on her; just tell her that everything is going to be fine.
That’s the point, I didn’t look for comfort with her. I dealt with it myself, this meant I was more quiet and ‘cold’ as usual, something she clearly had trouble with.

But she changed since then, some other guy probably, fvcking b!tches. Something happens in your life and they can’t even hold on for a week, even when it’s something serious.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted this

"I've been quiet/distant on purpose, I was a bit mad, but can we just act normal again now?"

Uhm wtf, I do admit I acted weird on the day the death occured, but to use this event to act like that? This is a huge red flag no? Or probably that other guy is not acting like she wants.

What do I respond? Should I respond at all? Problem is I still have to work with her from time to time.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've lost your frame.
It's not something you can get back easy with women either.
Frame is like glass, once it breaks it is ruined forever.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go NC then?

Really not feeling well, she’s a solid 9. And she just texted that her grandfather is not doing well, that that the reason is why she’s so quiet/distant. Tbh I don’t believe it.