"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Admitting you've been acting like a fool

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
She answered 10 hours later in the middle of the night with ‘sorry I was out, goodnight’. I’m a light sleeper so I saw it 15 minutes after she texted it, answered with a simple goodnight.

What do I do now? Do I reach out or do I wait till she does?

Something is going on, either she’s mad and indeed playing my game (which wasn’t a game btw) or it’s indeed over (which I wouldn’t get all of a sudden).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Fvcking hell, why did I even keep trying? She suddenly became very unresponsive, taking hours to respond or not respond at all, where before it only took minutes.

If she can't even handle the fact that because of a death in the family, I acted quiet and different for a week, I do realize she must be gone.
It's gonna hurt, I'm not gonna lie about that, I had a lot of fun with her.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Thought she was mad, so just explained I didn’t text her cause I was busy with family and that I wasn’t myself, so that I didn’t want to bother her.
do you think "Misdemeanour Marcus" explains himself?
 

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Unless you enjoy being on the receiving end of drama, don't share yours with women. You should be the iceberg in the tropical storm. Save the passion for horizontal time. Never look to women for comfort. It's an extremely bad habit to fall into. But, hey, everybody fuucks up sometimes. Just move forward like it never happened. Don't unload on her; just tell her that everything is going to be fine.
That’s the point, I didn’t look for comfort with her. I dealt with it myself, this meant I was more quiet and ‘cold’ as usual, something she clearly had trouble with.

But she changed since then, some other guy probably, fvcking b!tches. Something happens in your life and they can’t even hold on for a week, even when it’s something serious.
 

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
She just texted this

"I've been quiet/distant on purpose, I was a bit mad, but can we just act normal again now?"

Uhm wtf, I do admit I acted weird on the day the death occured, but to use this event to act like that? This is a huge red flag no? Or probably that other guy is not acting like she wants.

What do I respond? Should I respond at all? Problem is I still have to work with her from time to time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
You've lost your frame.
It's not something you can get back easy with women either.
Frame is like glass, once it breaks it is ruined forever.
 

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Just go NC then?

Really not feeling well, she’s a solid 9. And she just texted that her grandfather is not doing well, that that the reason is why she’s so quiet/distant. Tbh I don’t believe it.
 
Top