Addiction

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yall, I've realized that I'm becoming addicted to my phone, even though I only have whatsapp as a social media app on it now, I'm still very much addicted to it on other apps, I'll be doing something and I just take it up and start messing around on it, please help, any suggestions will be greatly helpful

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need the phone for work at all times? Do you need the phone for an alarm clock? Do you have a land line? Maybe try leaving your phone in your car's glove box a couple nights each week.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try an app called forest. Alternatively you can use a pomodoros timer to only allow you to check your phone at certain intervals

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need the phone for work at all times? Do you need the phone for an alarm clock? Do you have a land line? Maybe try leaving your phone in your car's glove box a couple nights each week.
I ain't got a car yet, but I'll try to put it on the dresser each night

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You