“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

added her on facebook, got talking now shes said yes to a date

bobafatt

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
43
Been a bit of a pest today online, There's a few hot single and vunerable girls on my facebook and decided to send them all a rose emoji today which has actually worked well.

Anyway this one in particular we have small talk and I ended up asking her out on a date and she accepted, now my question is how to play it from here..do I set up a time and date and leave it at that? carry on speaking to her for a bit and then arrange? Should I ask for her number and get the conversation off of facebook?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Been a bit of a pest today online, There's a few hot single and vunerable girls on my facebook and decided to send them all a rose emoji today which has actually worked well.

Anyway this one in particular we have small talk and I ended up asking her out on a date and she accepted, now my question is how to play it from here..do I set up a time and date and leave it at that? carry on speaking to her for a bit and then arrange? Should I ask for her number and get the conversation off of facebook?
Get her number and get off facebook. Text her and throw in some small talk before you set up the date. That will make you not look desperate. Invite her to meet for drinks. Set up what night it is going to be but not the place yet. Tell her you will get back to her with the place and time. I do this so it gives me a reason to contact them again. Text her the next day with the place and time.
 
Top