Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

added her on facebook, got talking now shes said yes to a date

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a bit of a pest today online, There's a few hot single and vunerable girls on my facebook and decided to send them all a rose emoji today which has actually worked well.

Anyway this one in particular we have small talk and I ended up asking her out on a date and she accepted, now my question is how to play it from here..do I set up a time and date and leave it at that? carry on speaking to her for a bit and then arrange? Should I ask for her number and get the conversation off of facebook?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a bit of a pest today online, There's a few hot single and vunerable girls on my facebook and decided to send them all a rose emoji today which has actually worked well.

Anyway this one in particular we have small talk and I ended up asking her out on a date and she accepted, now my question is how to play it from here..do I set up a time and date and leave it at that? carry on speaking to her for a bit and then arrange? Should I ask for her number and get the conversation off of facebook?
Get her number and get off facebook. Text her and throw in some small talk before you set up the date. That will make you not look desperate. Invite her to meet for drinks. Set up what night it is going to be but not the place yet. Tell her you will get back to her with the place and time. I do this so it gives me a reason to contact them again. Text her the next day with the place and time.